• 23 Aug 2019 - 10:21
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: extreme/OTT stuff in Euro films you would never see in American cinema?  (Read 22587 times)

vigilanteforce

I haven't seen OSCENITA yet though I remember seeing the title in somebody's list. What can you tell me about it Jay and Stephen?

Stephen Grimes

I haven't seen OSCENITA yet though I remember seeing the title in somebody's list. What can you tell me about it Jay and Stephen?

I haven't seen it in awhile as i lost the dvd-r i had of it but i'll be getting the Nocturno dvd again soon.
It's quite similar to 'Rivelazioni' but alot stronger including some quite brutal sexual scenes involving a flickknife and another with a corn on the cob.
Btw Dean Stratford aka Dino Strano star of many Fidani westerns as well as the terrible GODFATHERS ADVISOR is in it!!

vigilanteforce

I am a bit confused- do RIVELAZIONI and OSCENITA both feature hardcore scenes? And are these scenes intact in the Notturno discs?

Stephen Grimes

I am a bit confused- do RIVELAZIONI and OSCENITA both feature hardcore scenes? And are these scenes intact in the Notturno discs?
Yeah both feature hardcore including some dodgy animal stuff and some strange sexual situations,both the Nocturno discs are uncut but have print damage and are not remastered-more than watchable though.
Jay is more of an expert on Polselli than i am and will be able to tell you more about the 2 films.

Jay

Stephen's pretty much on the ball and I can't add much. There's been a few versions of Oscenita and the Nocturno print would appear to be complete (or as complete as we're going to get). It also features h/c with lady and donkey and I just HAD to show that scene to mate and director Sean Hogan! As for Revelations, the Nocturno one is also top-notch but I did have a bad print that might have more footage. Also, do not forget the French release of Delirium which adds more colour than the US DVD release from Anchor Bay. It's madness!

I'm not too sure off the top of my hand but I think Strano could also be in a Bruno Vari and Polselli skin flic, quite possibly Dyane or another shot at the same time.

Stephen Grimes

Thanks Jay.
Yeah there's so many edits of his movies who knows what is complete and what's not :-\
Also Bcult and Michele de Angelis from NoShame both recently found a print of MANIA which was long thought to be lost ,it was shown at a Polselli festival in Trevi a few months back and now looks set for a dvd release through NoShame's Italy arm.Lets just hope they include English subs.

Jay

MANIA?! That's made my day. Did you see it? Would know when it's being released? I was in touch with Joyce for the American arm of No Shame (I interviewed her for DVD World) but heard that she left.

Stephen Grimes

MANIA?! That's made my day. Did you see it? Would know when it's being released?

Not sure when it's being released but it IS being released at some point by the Italian arm of NoShame,i didn't see it personally but heard there was a Q+A session straight after that included Tano Cimarosa and Polselli's daughter amongst others.
Here's a couple of Italian sites about the screening etc. ENJOY!!!
http://www.cinemavvenire.it/articoli.asp?IDartic=5923

http://www.close-up.it/spip.php?article2709

and the Nocturno forum page which features a rundown of the days films
http://www.nocturno.it/bbforum/smf/index.php?topic=4833.msg82561                                 

vigilanteforce

Back to the nasty Italian stuff, here is a short review of Bruno Mattei's EMANUELLE AND THE EROTIC NIGHTS that I did a couple of years ago:

Bruno Mattei directs this pseudo-mondo film "starring" Laura Gemser as the narrator of the movie and guiding the viewers through this atrocity. The most outrageous scene of the movie (and possibly in movie history) involves a penis transplant: we actually witness surgeons cutting off a patient's small penis and replacing it with a huge (not to mention fully erect) one, to the delight of his wife. As if that is not enough, we also get black magic rituals, orgies, nudist festivals, real animal slaughters and more! If you are expecting another Black Emanuelle movie you will be disappointed! Gemser walks around her house topless, narrating and attempting to put all this mess together. This is impossible though as there is no script here, just footage of Gemser talking (probably shot in one day) and footage of various extreme happenings. Bruno here probably attempts to rip-off THIS IS AMERICA and present it as another Black Emanuelle film.

The erect penis transplant sequence is something that has to be seen to be believed- don't think I have seen anything similar anywhere else.

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

Watching Italian exploitation flicks is funny. While many of us may feel a little jaded, and have seen it all before, every now and then, something completely takes me by surprise. One such instance was when I saw the Anchor Bay US DVD of Sergio Martino’s MOUNTAIN OF THE CANNIBAL GOD – the back of the pack alluded to the print being struck from Martino’s personal copy and included footage that hadn’t been seen before…

Well, I was completely thrown by that shot of the native bloke getting down with the pig – my fucking jaw hit the floor!
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

vigilanteforce

Same happened to me Comp, that was a totally outrageous scene- if I remember correctly it was intercut with shots of a native girl fingering herself :-*

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Same happened to me Comp, that was a totally outrageous scene- if I remember correctly it was intercut with shots of a native girl fingering herself :-*

Hahaha - yeah. Top quality exploitation.

I seem to remember hearing of a beasiality scene cropping up in one of the D'amato Emmanuelle films, too.  ::)
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Jay

And I was told from a good source that a recent US DVD of a Mattei docu featured woman and dog at it. It was cut out of the print due to legal advice. I'll try to get the clip!  :-X

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

And I was told from a good source that a recent US DVD of a Mattei docu featured woman and dog at it. It was cut out of the print due to legal advice. I'll try to get the clip!  :-X

Sounds like what I heard was missing from this particular EMMANUELLE film, Jay.  :-\

vigilanteforce

And I was told from a good source that a recent US DVD of a Mattei docu

How could I have missed this? Do you remember the title of the movie Jay? Can I find it online?

More Mattei madness in this one- he edited this ultra-sleazy film by Rino Di Silvestro:

HANNA D- THE GIRL FROM VONDEL PARK (1984, Rino Di Silvestro)

Extreme exploitation gem from the maker of WEREWOLF WOMAN and edited by Bruno Mattei. Even from the title you can tell this is a CHRISTIANE F. rip-off! HANNA D is a sleazier and trashier version of Uli Edel's acclaimed masterpiece. Although it is a Rino Di Silvestro film, every single moment here reminds us of Mattei. Mostly because of the appearance of Tony Lombardo from RATS and the music themes from Mattei's Laura Gemser WIP films! Tons of nudity and graphic sex plus some of the sleaziest scenes in cinema history! HANNA D may not cause the impact that CHRISTIANE F. does but it surely makes up with SLEAZE. Who could possibly forget the image of a heroin fix exiting a female prisoner's body via her anal in close-up?

Watch the trailer here:

There is a scene where a girl shoots up in her eye- really sick stuff! Do you like this movie Jay?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 36 queries.