• 25 Jun 2019 - 08:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bronson (Nicolas Winding Refn, 2009)  (Read 5355 times)

Mart85

Re: Bronson (Nicolas Winding Refn, 2009)
« Reply #15 on: 11 Mar 2009 - 16:26 »

Cheers.  Just ordered it.  :'(

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #16 on: 16 Mar 2009 - 08:38 »

I went to see this last night. This really is not the stereotypical biopic or even a film that follows familiar prison flick conventions, either. Tom Hardy is AMAZING as Bronson and his performance here is going to pave the way for a very fruitful career, IMO. He simply exudes charisma and a lot of his dialogue is very, very funny.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Mart85

« Reply #17 on: 20 Mar 2009 - 09:24 »

I saw it last night and it was really visually impressive.  It was great to watch in the cinema.  I was a little disappointed they didn't include the Iraqi hostage stuff and demanding an 'inflatable doll, a helicopter and a cup of tea' when he held a guard hostage.   But other than that I really enjoyed it.  Great soundtrack too!

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #18 on: 20 Mar 2009 - 09:26 »

I saw it last night and it was really visually impressive.  It was great to watch in the cinema.  I was a little disappointed they didn't include the Iraqi hostage stuff and demanding an 'inflatable doll, a helicopter and a cup of tea' when he held a guard hostage.   But other than that I really enjoyed it.  Great soundtrack too!

Yeah, didn't he demand a helicopter to take him to Cuba, but was talked out of it when it was revealed that no such vehicle could hold enough fuel to complete the journey?  :-*
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Mart85

« Reply #19 on: 20 Mar 2009 - 11:57 »

Haha yeah I think so.  I'll have to read his book next.  :-*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 34 queries.