• 06 Dec 2019 - 12:20
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Delitto al circolo del tennis / The Rage Within (Franco Rossetti ,1969)  (Read 14725 times)

Stephen Grimes

At this point it'd be useful to watch the Italian print because I could hear clearly [spoiler]a gun shot[/spoiler] at the end of my Spanish VHS transfer with the Italian audio track muxed over.
Can you hear [spoiler]a gun shot[/spoiler] in your 1st generation Spanish language only VHS transfer too or not?

I checked the Spanish vhs and [spoiler]there's no gunshot to be heard during that scene.[/spoiler]

johnnytheg

Hello everyone,

I know this is an older thread but I was hoping some of you might be able to help me.  I have been trying to track down a copy of this movie my whole life.  The reason is because my father was one of the actors in the film.  He and vittorio Storraro became good friends for decades after working together on this film.  My father has since passed away and even he has never seen the finished version since he lived in the USA.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John

DjangoLi

• Special Cop In Action

I'm surprised no one has offered to help you? (perhaps they have via private message?)

Well, if you are still looking for a copy then send me an email mogweezer101@yahoo.co.uk and I'll sort out a dvdr.

Could you tell us more about your father's career in Italian cinema, and what role he played in this movie? Did he talk to you about it?

I'd really like to know! (And I'm sure the other folks around here would as well)

Thanks.

"88Films tend to do what psychotics do,they confuse reality with illusion" David Cronenberg

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato

I'm surprised no one has offered to help you? (perhaps they have via private message?)

Hey Django, I helped our friend out via PM  :P

Interesting though, eh? I'm also intrigued as to which character he played in the film.

quidtum

• One Just Man

Hello everyone,

I know this is an older thread but I was hoping some of you might be able to help me.  I have been trying to track down a copy of this movie my whole life.  The reason is because my father was one of the actors in the film.  He and vittorio Storraro became good friends for decades after working together on this film.  My father has since passed away and even he has never seen the finished version since he lived in the USA.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John
I'm afraid you'll get only my average quality rip. Such titles are not for everybody, they must be seen only by some lucky eyes  :-\

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

I'm afraid you'll get only my average quality rip. Such titles are not for everybody, they must be seen only by some lucky eyes  :-\

Not sure I understand this? Are you saying you have a better quality copy but will only let certain 'lucky' people see it?
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

quidtum

• One Just Man

Not sure I understand this? Are you saying you have a better quality copy but will only let certain 'lucky' people see it?
No, I've got only that average quality VHS transfer, the second sentence makes a liberal use of irony.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

No, I've got only that average quality VHS transfer, the second sentence makes a liberal use of irony.

Aahhh! I see!  ::)
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

DjangoLi

• Special Cop In Action

Luca - if you want the full dvdr (the source of the rip) then let me know - to be fair though, I doubt there is any difference in quality. I'll be posting the completed English subs on my website in about a week from now - but if you want them sooner > shoot me an email and I'll send them over.

"88Films tend to do what psychotics do,they confuse reality with illusion" David Cronenberg

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato

Luca - if you want the full dvdr (the source of the rip) then let me know - to be fair though, I doubt there is any difference in quality. I'll be posting the completed English subs on my website in about a week from now - but if you want them sooner > shoot me an email and I'll send them over.

Thanks for the offer Django but I've got the full DVDR of a very nice VHS rip too  :D (not a torrent copy) ... I'll definitely be interested in subs though, sir!  ;)

Stephen Grimes

Reading this hilarious article in today's Daily Telegraph i was amazed to discover that actress Anna Gael is the wife of eccentric aristocrat Lord Bath aka the 7th Marquess of Bath,famous for his art, free-love lifestyle and harem of 75 'wifelets'.They married in 1969,the same year this film was made.

Daily Telegraph-Police called to Longleat Estate

gnorthcott

haha.brilliant.i find it hard enough trying to deal with one wifelet and three children,so he must be crazy

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

Three children? I can't cope with two. You have my sympathies.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

quidtum

• One Just Man

Here's a big upgrade with this fresh version remastered from a 1st generation VHS transfer, an awesome job by kuenfist @ CG

quidtum

• One Just Man

The Italian theatrical version, as I had noticed hearing to the Italian fandub over the Spanish tape (last post in the first page of this topic), has a different and bitter end since [spoiler]you can hear a gunshot and see the daughter crying at the window but you won't see her father reaching the inner part of the glass and putting his hand on the window like in the Spanish tape.[/spoiler]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 34 queries.