• 05 Mar 2021 - 00:44
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Rise And Fall Of The House Of Hammer (BBC Radio)  (Read 2532 times)

Wes

I posted this over at another forum a few weeks ago, but I thought You guys might like it....

The Rise And Fall Of The House Of Hammer was a 1-hour radio documentary from 1997, presented by Mark Kermode, celebrating the movies and the people of Hammer studios. Its well worth pulling down for a listen.... file is on Rapidshare, in mp3 format, good quality and packed as a .rar file, approx. 26MB

http://rapidshare.com/files/135007398/The_Rise_and_Fall_of_the_House_of_Hammer.rar

Enjoy!

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
Re: The Rise And Fall Of The House Of Hammer (BBC Radio)
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2009 - 14:12 »

Thank you, sir.  :P
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

dracucarr

« Reply #2 on: 27 Apr 2009 - 09:52 »

Wes this is fangtastic. More thanks from me!

Wes

« Reply #3 on: 27 Apr 2009 - 10:25 »

Ah thanks guys, glad you're enjoying that.... I'm hoping to post more Hammer stuff in the next few weeks... when I was a kid I loved Hammer, and then sort of turned my back on it for years after discovering harder stuff like Italian splatter and Last House on the Left, but in the last year or so I'm finding my way back to Hammer, and really enjoying it...

Hammer fans should check out the very fine hammerandbeyond.blogspot.com - there's lots of good Hammer business going on over there...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.