• 19 Oct 2020 - 15:10
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rosalba Neri: The Italian Sphinx documentary  (Read 2916 times)

Funktion

• Special Cop In Action
Rosalba Neri: The Italian Sphinx documentary
« on: 21 Nov 2007 - 22:26 »

I've seen several references to a German documentary about Rosalba Neri called "Rosalba Neri: The Italian Sphinx" (it's even listed on the Imdb), but I'm yet to encounter anyone who has actually watched it.
Does anyone have this documentary? Is it any good?

Here's hoping it ends up as a dvd extra one of these days... ;D

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
Re: Rosalba Neri: The Italian Sphinx documentary
« Reply #1 on: 16 Mar 2008 - 09:41 »

Anyone managed to find out anything about this doc then? I'd love to see it.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #2 on: 28 Oct 2008 - 20:15 »

Just bumping this to see if any of our newer members might have any info on this one? Or if any of our older members have found out anything?

Rogerio Ferraz

« Reply #3 on: 28 Oct 2008 - 21:20 »

Yeah, I´ve been wondering the same thing myself, mate...
I´ve been searching for *any* kind of information on this one for years to no avail...Sorry to sound pessimistic but I´m starting to fear this documentary was was actually a hoax created by a guy called Jens Geutebrück. :o
I´d love to be proven wrong though!  ;D

Canisius

« Reply #4 on: 03 Dec 2008 - 19:15 »

I'd like to see this doc as well...one dead sexy woman back then 8)

MarcMorris

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #5 on: 03 Dec 2008 - 23:38 »

Runtime: 45 min
Language: English
Color: Color
Company: Prana-Film

http://www.imdb.de/company/co0010892/

My guess is that it was produced for a DVD extra and never used.
Nucleus Films – Movie Releasing/Extras Production/Disc Authoring

KommissarX

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #6 on: 04 Dec 2008 - 05:48 »

I wish it was Marc but unfortunately that guy is an impostor!  :o

From all the information that I have I am absolutely confident that Jens Geutebrück is a hoax and an infamous ebay fraudster with hundreds(!) of fake (and closed down) seller accounts. None of his documentaries ever surfaced because they actually don't exist. Not even his alleged appearances in some rather well respected German films can be confirmed.

Unfortunately this guy from Gotha not only seems to have quite some criminal energy but also too much time and too big an ego. He will always try and sneak in fake data into film databases and Wikipedia where they will get picked up and spread around. Under his pseudonym Bartholome he started his own English wikipedia entry, which is funny as it is the same nick that was banned in some forum where he tricked members with prepayment on movie copies that he never sent out. Probably most other contributors on that Wiki page are none other than himself, too. Somebody really should cleanse those articles for the sake of sanity. It is quite revealing that Jens will mainly manipulate English databases where it is less likely that he will get caught. There is no German Wikipedia entry for him and no mention of him owning the only complete print of Nosferatu. Obviously he figured out he would get busted too quickly. Yeah, sure Jens, Friedrich-Wilhelm-Murnau-Stiftung and Transit-Film are still begging for your copy. :-*

But who the hell cares - according to his own imdb entry he died in 2005 anyway.  ::) ???  :-*
Crudox cruo!

KommissarX

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #7 on: 22 Apr 2009 - 15:20 »

Not that I expect anyone to be interested ;D

The Nosferatu article has won the German Wikipedia writing contest today and there is no Geutebrück mentioned. Another puzzle piece that indicates this guy only has an internet ego and nothing to back it up.
Crudox cruo!

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #8 on: 30 Apr 2009 - 14:00 »

Dissapointing if it's a hoax, but comfortaing as I havenever been able to track it down.  If it does not exist, I feel better about not finding it.
Just watched IRON MEN, a 2006 documentary on Italian peplums, and Rosalba is prominently featured in some clips and in several interview segments.
The best Rosalba doc is found on Raro's SLAUGHTER HOTEL disc, also short interviews can be found on the Eurovista release of AMUCK and DVD DRIVE In's LADY FRANKENSTIEN.  As Rosalba is still around and doing great, it's a shame she has not been tapped for more interviews ect. 
Maybe that's because so few of her films have had a DVD release?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 22 queries.