• 26 Aug 2019 - 06:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alive Or Preferably Dead (Duccio Tessari, 1969)  (Read 1332 times)

LANZETTA

Alive Or Preferably Dead (Duccio Tessari, 1969)
« on: 17 Jul 2007 - 21:44 »

I finally caught up with this film the other day and i have to say i was disappointed especially as i hugely enjoyed one of Duccio Tessari's other comedy sw's Long Live Your Death.Giuliano Gemma and Nino Benvenuti are two brothers who don't get on but have been left $300,000 in inheritance on the condition that they can stay together for 6 months.Inexplicably despite this potential windfall,to keep themselves occupied it seems the brothers are  intent on turning to outlawry,robbing banks etc but at every twist and turn they are foiled by a bandit played by a very mean looking Chris Huerta(Weissers Sergio Leone in Cemetery Without Crosses  ).

This movie added absolutely nothing to Tessari's cannon but it is still fairly watchable but tedious where some of the jokes fall flat.Still recommendable i guess for Gemma fans who is always very consistent with his performances whether in a comedy like this or in a more serious gritty western like Tessari's brilliant Pistol For Ringo.

My rating 6 out of 10. :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 32 queries.