Euro Cult Movie Forum > Police & Crime

Violent City / The Family / Citta violenta (Sergio Sollima, 1970)

<< < (2/6) > >>

Inspector Tanzi:

--- Quote from: Jonny on 25 Aug 2011 - 12:29 ---
--- Quote from: Inspector Tanzi on 25 Aug 2011 - 11:49 ---
--- Quote from: demented_uk on 25 Aug 2011 - 11:25 ---Amazon.it are now shipping the Blu-Ray release and have dropped the price to €11.99. With shipping it comes to around £15 which is not bad at all for an Italian import.

http://www.amazon.it/Citta-Violenta-Charles-Bronson/dp/B005745N2O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314271501&sr=8-1

--- End quote ---
Every time I try to buy it I get 7.20 euros postage coming up!!!!!!

--- End quote ---
That postage takes the fucking piss, same with amazon.com but when we sell things to foreign countries on amazon.co.uk you barely get back what the postage costs.
Which adds up to about 19.20 euros which is about £17

--- End quote ---

demented_uk:
My mistake, it was €7.20 for shipping so works out at around £18. Shipping from Italy is always expensive but the best thing about Amazon.it is that their shipping is super fast. The disc should arrive by Saturday.

I ordered SERPICO on Blu-Ray from
Amazon.fr on Tuesday and it arrived this morning.

demented_uk:
Excellent service from Amazon.it, the disc arrived this morning. The cover art is different to the one advertised and is a bit of a dodgy Photoshop job. The disc is housed in the same case that Criterion use for their Blu-Ray releases. Will give it a spin this afternoon.

leone:

--- Quote from: ecc on 28 Jun 2009 - 13:37 --- and Ennio Morricone (whose over-emphatic score is not one of his better works)

--- End quote ---
Totally dissagree, I like it a lot! I think it is one of his better works. It creates a very special athmosphere.

demented_uk:
Just given it a quick look. The film looks great in HD, very colourful in the outdoor sequences. For a film over 40 years old I doubt it could get any better.

This is the complete version of the film and English subtitles are provided for the Italian audio only scenes. The English audio track sounds fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version