• 20 Feb 2020 - 12:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Mania (Renato Polselli, 1974)  (Read 39757 times)

thuleviolenta

Re: Mania (Renato Polselli, 1974)
« Reply #60 on: 12 Dec 2010 - 11:44 »

A guy from the UK who is preparing a book about renato polselli (will it be ever released?)had contact with polselli and apparently not even polselli had a copy of "Mania"...i dont know anything "official" but if the rumor about Noshame is true its even more ironic that they couldnt release it before their "out of business" status..i wonder why cant another label investigate about the case..i mean -concrete-details and not assumptions and mysteries..what about "Camera Obscura"? ;D
yes some obscure titles as Arcana (Franco Brocani´s "Necropolis" which stars also Tina Aumont was also considered once "lost".., Cavallone´s "Blow Job", AAA Massagiatrice,..)
resurfaced so i wouldnt give up totally hope, i just wouldnt label myself "very optimistic" either

its actually "even" a small sensation when Polselli´s "La verita secondo satana" appears on dvd...according to the guy from the uk its planned to release the movie on dvd on his label  sarcophilous films, when i once asked about the master of the dvd he couldnt or didnt want me to answer this question..

edit: polsellis last(?) film "Frida Professione Manager" which was never officially released (only God knows why) resurfaced also...-though the enthusiasm about this release was relative "thin"..seemingly even the "target audience" wasnt aware of this release, as i dont remember there was ever a big "hype" about this movie, remember years ago just a still from it in "Nocturno" magazine

Herbert Lyutek

« Reply #61 on: 14 Jul 2011 - 00:34 »

Damn, I hope this release sees the light of day!

Hello everyone.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #62 on: 14 Jul 2011 - 00:35 »

Damn, I hope this release sees the light of day!

Hello everyone.
Welcome to the forum Herbert  :P

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

tictac

« Reply #63 on: 06 May 2013 - 08:23 »

Thread resurrection. Since this one had nothing new for nearly two years, are there any new rumours about this film?

Can't hurt to ask...

Johan Melle

• Violent Professional
    • Euro Fever
« Reply #64 on: 17 Jun 2013 - 23:06 »

I, too, would very much like to know if there are any news about a possible release of MANIA but based on the lack of response I'm assuming there are no new developments  :-[

I was recently able to get my hands on the rare photo-novel version of the film, though, and I got it for the neat sum of 42,50 EUR, which is a great price considering how rare it is. For those who are interested you can see lots of scans from the photo-novel over at my blog: http://euro-fever.blogspot.com/2013/06/mania.html

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #65 on: 17 Jun 2013 - 23:13 »

I, too, would very much like to know if there are any news about a possible release of MANIA but based on the lack of response I'm assuming there are no new developments  :-[

After all these years of claims it's coming out here and there I don't anticipate it any more. I'll believe it when it comes out. A few times I've had people claim they are getting it and they'll do me a copy and it never surfaces. Someone said they had it before they had got it then didn't get it didn't they Jay  ;D

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

daraioargento

« Reply #66 on: 17 Jun 2013 - 23:54 »

I doubt this will ever surface, but if i did get a copy it would be on torrents faster than you could say, "dont share this with anyone"  :lol:

quidtum

• One Just Man
« Reply #67 on: 26 Sep 2016 - 18:51 »

I still can't really believe it but a very generous user has uploaded on youtube a very rare TV recording from a private Italian channel dating back to the late 80s  ;)  :P  ::)
https://youtu.be/gm7XZ87tsp4

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #68 on: 26 Sep 2016 - 18:54 »

Wow!
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #69 on: 26 Sep 2016 - 19:11 »

Jesus christ!! Thanks for the heads up Quidtum!  ;)

quidtum

• One Just Man
« Reply #70 on: 26 Sep 2016 - 19:36 »

It might be a fake: I mean, some guy who has the telecine from the only survived copy, has possibly zoomed the original frame to get rid of the usual annoying watermark, added the credits and TV logo, etc., since quite strangely the usual visual artifacts of an old VHS recording don't affect the audio at all...

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #71 on: 26 Sep 2016 - 21:44 »

I'm just happy that a watchable, full length version has finally surfaced. Especially as most of us thought we'd never get to see it. I've just converted it to MP4 so will watch it at the weekend. Thanks again Quidtum!

quidtum

• One Just Man
« Reply #72 on: 27 Sep 2016 - 06:41 »

You're welcome, Luca!  :'(

Commissario Walter Grandi

• Anonymous Avenger
« Reply #73 on: 27 Sep 2016 - 21:05 »

Any chance you could upload the MP4 on to a torrent site Luca? Perhaps our subtitling genius, DjangoLi can come out of retirement and do us English susbtitles? Thanks to Luca and quidtum.

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #74 on: 27 Sep 2016 - 21:22 »

Uploader has pulled it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 34 queries.