• 16 Sep 2019 - 07:12
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Neo Publishing (France)  (Read 15981 times)

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
Re: Neo Publishing (France)
« Reply #30 on: 31 Mar 2010 - 20:35 »

When rights holders stipulate you must not include foreign subtitles what can you do?
Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing & DVD Extras Production

Cult Movie Forums | YouTube channel | My Movie Archive

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #31 on: 31 Mar 2010 - 23:07 »

Shame. Their packaging and artwork was always good. Only have a hand full of their releases... just English-friendly ones
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.
« Reply #32 on: 01 Apr 2010 - 08:27 »

Shame. Their packaging and artwork was always good. Only have a hand full of their releases... just English-friendly ones

Couldn't say that better myself.
Dig that groove baby.

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #33 on: 01 Apr 2010 - 15:48 »

Another one bites the dust,a real shame as these guys put out some cracking releases.I remember they had just started up when i first came out here to France a few years back with ULTIMO MONDO CANNIBALE,CANNIBAL FEROX etc and now they're finishing with the superb gialli collection just as i'm about to go back home to London for good.

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.
« Reply #34 on: 14 Apr 2010 - 10:07 »

Picked up Cannibal Ferox (i am going in Lenzi mode at the mo. Not my style of flick, never seen it, but I have to watch it one day), and Deathdream. Both excellent copies of the films.
Dig that groove baby.

djvaso

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #35 on: 19 Apr 2010 - 11:43 »

Found by chance review of the last two DVDs in French version of What Hi-Fi? Sad, very sad...

bdc

« Reply #36 on: 19 Apr 2010 - 18:36 »

I wanted to get those 2 last gialli but waited too long...now they're hard to find. :(

bdc

« Reply #37 on: 19 Jun 2010 - 07:56 »

Managed to pick up the last two giallo releases from Amazon.fr,who also seem to have some stock left of the giallo/poliziotto collections and some other Neo releases.
The ones Amazon still has in stock are mostly relatively cheap,except for the 2 final releases.

Some have exclusive extras which might be of interest to people who understand Italian/French.

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_i_0?rh=i%3Advd%2Ck%3Aneo+publishing&keywords=neo+publishing&ie=UTF8&qid=1276934151

Zarith

« Reply #38 on: 19 Jun 2010 - 15:35 »

If you can understand a bit of French I highly recommend Neo's Le Dernier Train de La Nuit ("L'Ultimo Treno...", Aldo Lado). It includes an excellent audio commentary by Aldo Lado himself.

The Fulci DVDs have also generous extras. Don't miss L'Au DelĂ  ("L'AldilĂ ") and Frayeurs ("Paura Nella Citta...").

Federico

• One Just Man
    • Freak-O-Rama
« Reply #39 on: 19 Jun 2010 - 15:55 »

If you can understand a bit of French I highly recommend Neo's Le Dernier Train de La Nuit ("L'Ultimo Treno...", Aldo Lado). It includes an excellent audio commentary by Aldo Lado himself.

And if you understand italian you can find a whole translation of that commentary in my site www.freakorama.net  ;D
Maybe one day I will do a complete translation of the other commentary I did with Aldo that day (for La Corta Notte Delle Bambole Di Vetro/Malastrana). I think it's not bad and quite interesting.
We did those 2 commentaries in French because both me and Aldo were able to do it (he lives in Paris since many years) and the dvd producer thought that it could be a nice treat for French audiences.
NEW SITE 2014 www.freakorama.org

WayneSmith

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #40 on: 19 Feb 2013 - 18:46 »

Catalogue Winter 2006

Scan of 1 goes on in 2, but it's hard to edit with just Paint.

Blue Holocaust  ???
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 34 queries.