• 27 Oct 2020 - 02:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Man From Oklahoma / Il ranch degli spietati (Jaime Jesús Balcázar, 1965)  (Read 2467 times)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

The Man From Oklahoma / Il ranch degli spietati / Oklahoma John (Jaime Jesús Balcázar, 1965)

Just watched the Dorado Dvd.

Rick Horn (Anton Geesink) starring in his only Spaghetti western about a new Sheriff who arrives in town to deal with with the place after the previous Sheriff was killed.

Unless you are a die hard spaghetti western fan you probably wouldn't like this, i myself though thought it was just ok, seeing as this film came out after A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS the violence is quite tame, seems a bit like an old U.S. western, the kind that appears on tv on a sunday afternoon (but slightly stronget than that ;D)

Talking of A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS, it was good to see Joseph Calvo performance and also Tom Felleghy, a character actor who has appeared in many films (quite a few of them Italian crime movies)

All in all, ok for a watch but don't expect anything fantastic.

The picture quality is quite good if a little dark, the film is presented in 1.85:1 but occasionally looks like it has been cropped.
But according to the box it's - Theatrical 1.85:1 aspect ratio.

Extras wise there is a handful of interesting trailers.

Musketeers of the West
Gatling Gun
Hands of a Gunfighter
Ride and Kill
The Implacable Three
The Shadow of Zorro
Two Violent Men

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

TEENAGER SIND NACKT

this is a repackaging of the same label's release with a more plain looking cover  8)

paperbag

• Special Cop In Action

Will receive this and Gatling Gun any day now... Gatling Gun has some good action scenes, should be their best release so far.

ddmichael

I think this release must be cropped - I recorded it off Movies4Men a while back and it was 2.35:1, as I recall. Can't say I watched the whole film though...

fdsmedia

According to imdb it's 2.35:1...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.