• 21 May 2022 - 21:49
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Processo per directissima (Lucio De Caro, 1974)  (Read 1976 times)

Stephen Grimes

Processo per directissima (Lucio De Caro, 1974)
« on: 05 Jan 2010 - 15:50 »

Recently got the Italian dvd of this political thriller released by Fabbri Editori as part of their 'Cinema e misteri d'Italia' series from a year or 2 back,an interesting film mostly told in flashback and based loosely on the true story of anarchist Giuseppe Pinelli who died after falling from a police station window during questioning over the 1969 Piazza Fontana bombing in Milan which killed 17.
Unfortunately the transfer on the dvd is from a vhs master which is fullscreen but in all honestly it doesn't appear too bad and looks alot sharper than the other 2 vhs versions i've seen,anyone who's watched any of the better looking H&W discs will know what to expect.No English options or extras other than an Italian subtitle track.

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
Re: Processo per directissima (Lucio De Caro, 1974)
« Reply #1 on: 06 Jan 2010 - 22:40 »

Only two versions I've seen are the Italian and Spanish VHS prints. I think the inclusion of Italian subs would help quite a bit with this one as it's pretty talky (English subs would be even better!) . Good to know there's a DVD print out there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries.