• 09 Jul 2020 - 17:21
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: You Tube - Account terminated!  (Read 6151 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
Re: You Tube - Account terminated!
« Reply #15 on: 18 Mar 2010 - 18:47 »

Can't say I ever bothered to read the guidelines myself, and there's certainly way more violent content on there than in your trailers. Did you receive warnings from them?

Never had any warnings. Just emails saying the videos had been taken down, this happened in quick succession after years of not having any problems at all. First I had one video taken down with a warning not to breach the rules again, then about a week later I got another video taken down and a note saying my account was suspended for a month. Then finally a couple of days after my suspension ended I got another video taken down and thus my account was terminated.

All the videos had been on YouTube for well over 6 months, some for well over a year.

What I'd like to know was whether the videos were checked and deemed as being in vioation of the terms by YouTube or whether someone has put in a complaint about them and forced them to be removed.

At the end of the day I'm not that fussed. Bollocks to them, I have all the files here on my PC so it's not like I've lost anything. Just a bit of a shame that they can't be shared so easily now.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #16 on: 18 Mar 2010 - 18:54 »

Is there any contact info so you can ask them why they were removed?
Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing & DVD Extras Production

Cult Movie Forums | YouTube channel | My Movie Archive

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #17 on: 19 Mar 2010 - 08:15 »

That's the sad thing, isn't it? Like Jonny says, he's got access to these trailers and can watch them whenever he likes. He uploaded them so that other people could enjoy them. Considering the stuff you see on YouTube (if the problem's a copyright infringement issue, what about the thousands of other trailers on there? If it's because they've taken exception to the violence, like Marc says, there's far worse stuff uploaded, most of which is real). If I had to guess I think someone has gone out of their way to keep reporting Jonny's videos in order to get his account terminated and rather than spite Jonny, they've just spited those that were out to discover Eurocult films. Shame.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #18 on: 19 Mar 2010 - 08:25 »

Never mind - time to get Jonny's Euro Crime Trailers DVD project in full swing I say.
Nucleus Films

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #19 on: 19 Mar 2010 - 09:02 »

Never mind - time to get Jonny's Euro Crime Trailers DVD project in full swing I say.
Good plan!
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
Nucleus Films

Zarith

« Reply #21 on: 19 Mar 2010 - 12:40 »

I also got warnings and deleted videos recently. I'm on the black list  :'(

For months, thousands of people watch my trailers and then suddenly, they are considered inappropriate.

I never understand the logic behind it. In terms of nudity and violence my trailers would be probably rated 12. There's nothing offensive, not even a bit of gore.

See it for yourself: www.youtube.com/giallotrailers

Do you see anything questionable in this channel? I don't. There's far worse stuff on youtube (including gore scenes compilation).

I guess it's the nudity... The human body is evil, my friends! Don't look at it! Don't touch it!

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #22 on: 19 Mar 2010 - 12:46 »

Yep, the wheels are in motion and I'll be announcing something very soon.  :P

Zarith, can't see anything inappropriate on your channel. Let us know how you get on in the future.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #23 on: 19 Mar 2010 - 12:48 »

I've already started work on that last lot you send me, converting them all to NTSC.
Nucleus Films

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #24 on: 19 Mar 2010 - 12:53 »

I've already started work on that last lot you send me, converting them all to NTSC.

Nice one! Anychance you could email me a list of the ones you have so I can double check if there's any more I need to send over?

Distorty

« Reply #25 on: 15 Apr 2010 - 11:38 »

Youtube are pretty notorious for just banning people without explanation.

I echo most peoples feelings about full films on Youtube, bloody stupid way to watch a film. I'd rather go without.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 34 queries.