• 09 Jul 2020 - 16:48
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chiller Theatre, Apr 16-18, Parsippany, NJ - Italian Invasion II  (Read 3238 times)

gialloshots

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm 

Looking forward to this one even if my bank account is dreading it...

Scheduled guests include: Sergio Martino, Ruggero Deodato, Daria Nicolodi, Francesca Ciardi, Carl Yorke, Geretta Geretta, Irene Miracle, and Camille Keaton.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

That's an amazing line up! I wish someone would bring more euro cult guests over to the UK.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

That's an amazing line up! I wish someone would bring more euro cult guests over to the UK.

Maybe that someone is us?  :'(
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato

Amazing... Arch Hall Jr is making an appearance!
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

boxcutter

• Almost Human

I never miss this con and am looking forward to this myself! Last night I went to the page to see if there were any more new guests and I noticed that Daria Nicolodi had been removed from the guest list. :[ First Lamberto Bava and now her, I hope no others cancel!

Garbage Can

Geretta Geretta is such a nice person. I met her on my birthday (a day before Halloween) during a screening of "Demons"; which features her most well known role as the ditsy hooker turned zombie-like killer, Rosemary. Any woman who wears skimpy dresses, sometimes styles her hair into an afro and likes Italy is instantly hot to me  8).

gialloshots

Just got back in last night and had a great time.  Deodato LOVED the "Live Like a Cop" shirt (Thanks Jonny!!) 

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Just got back in last night and had a great time.  Deodato LOVED the "Live Like a Cop" shirt (Thanks Jonny!!) 

Yes!!!  ;)

:P
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

Deodato LOVED the "Live Like a Cop" shirt (Thanks Jonny!!) 

That must be so gratifying Mr R.  ;)
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

The only way it could be better would be if Deodato was actually wearing it!  :-\

Nice one gialloshots!  :'(

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton

The only way it could be better would be if Deodato was actually wearing it!  :-\

Nice one gialloshots!  :'(

I wore mine to work last Friday and got compliments on my cool Tee-shirt, though it wasn't Signor Deodato.  :-*
"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!

Distorty

Did you meet Martino?

That line up is incredible.

Good work on the pic too :)

gialloshots

Yep, he was the main reason I made the trip and he was really great.  He still works a lot and mentioned he might be shooting a film here in the U.S. maybe next year.  But everyone was great.  I loved that one room was dedicated to the Italian Invasion piece of the show so there were quite a few conversations between the different celebrities going on.  I had a German "Live Like a Cop, Die Like a Man" poster for Deodato to sign and when he saw it he called over Barbara Magnolfi and told her she had to see it.  I didn't realize it but he informed me she had been married to Marc Porel.  Anyway, very cool experience.  Here's hoping they do an Italian Invasion III next year....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 34 queries.