• 18 Apr 2021 - 08:20
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deep Red 3D (George Romero,2010)  (Read 7467 times)

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.
Re: Deep Red 3D (George Romero,2010)
« Reply #15 on: 18 May 2010 - 07:59 »

I was thinking about this. Yes it is terrible that one of the best giallo flicks is to be "ruined" by a remake. But don't forget how solid Romero is as a director. Granted Diary of the Dead wasn't top notch and his recent output has been a bit slow. But still one of the better respected film-makers out there who possibly gave the world the best horror film ever! Also perhaps this is what Romero needs, we've never really seen him do a stock and slasher, and perhaps doing a remake of his Italian friend's classic will be a breath of fresh air.  :-*
Dig that groove baby.

pricey

• Almost Human
« Reply #16 on: 18 May 2010 - 09:08 »

I can't see anyone actually allowing Romero to direct a film that doesn't feature zombies or the word 'dead' in the title. He's become a one-trick pony and I would imagine producers and financers only see his name as something that sells zombie flicks.
You can't blame a man for wanting some retirement dough. It seems Romero has gone the DeNiro route and is now doing whatever comes along.

prospero

« Reply #17 on: 18 May 2010 - 10:33 »

I can't see anyone actually allowing Romero to direct a film that doesn't feature zombies or the word 'dead' in the title. He's become a one-trick pony and I would imagine producers and financers only see his name as something that sells zombie flicks.
You can't blame a man for wanting some retirement dough. It seems Romero has gone the DeNiro route and is now doing whatever comes along.
after Dawn of the Dead, Day Of The Dead, Land Of The Dead, Diary Of The Dead, Survival Of The Dead, there's so many other things he could do - like, Afternoon of the Dead, Holidays Of The Dead, Children of the Dead, Party Of The Dead.
heck, he could even do a Hannah Montana meets the Dead! a surefire hit! starring Nicole Kidman!  :o

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #18 on: 18 May 2010 - 10:36 »

...or even THE JONAS BROTHERS, DEAD AND IN 3D.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.
« Reply #19 on: 18 May 2010 - 11:25 »

The Jonas Brothers dead but staying dead as in never coming back to life, in 3D
Dig that groove baby.

pricey

• Almost Human
« Reply #20 on: 18 May 2010 - 12:37 »

Romero could move into Television - How about 'Jamie Oliver - The Dead Chef', 'Dead Factor', 'Dead Housewives', 'Dragon's Dead' etc etc 

prospero

« Reply #21 on: 18 May 2010 - 13:37 »

Romero could move into Television - How about 'Jamie Oliver - The Dead Chef', 'Dead Factor', 'Dead Housewives', 'Dragon's Dead' etc etc 

Romero should remake Argento's Mother Of Tears in 3D. With the Spice Girls as the bunch of witches invading downtown LA.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.