• 25 Sep 2022 - 05:08
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 55   Go Down

Author Topic: Code Red (USA)  (Read 305174 times)

fenriz

• Special Cop In Action
Re: Code Red (USA)
« Reply #570 on: 13 Jan 2014 - 21:37 »

The licensors double sold the film,effectively ignoring that CR had the rights for 3 more years.

Like in this case, Bill has said he won't deal with the Italians any more because they have double sold rights he bought on more than one occasion. That's our loss from these clowns that ask outrageous prices for rights and then sell you out.

:-*

bdc

« Reply #571 on: 14 Jan 2014 - 20:15 »

The licensors double sold the film,effectively ignoring that CR had the rights for 3 more years.

Did they? Or did Code Red just not have the BR rights?

We maybe get a skewed view of things as everything is taken as read direct from the horses mouth (CR Bill).

CR also had the US blu rights.
The Italians also sold Drafthouse the US tv rights,which are already owned by a major US studio.  ::)

Hellochas

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #572 on: 14 Jan 2014 - 20:38 »

CR could not have bought the Blu Ray nor the streaming/digital copy rights. If they did then they could levy a cease and desist order against Drafthouse, regardless if the licenser double sold the product. As can be seen from this forthcoming pack shot, Drafthouse will be releasing this without a DVD copy included as per Code Red's ownership of DVD distribution rights throughout the US.

Assault Suit

• Almost Human
« Reply #573 on: 14 Jan 2014 - 21:16 »

I won't double dip on this. It's a crazy one of a kind film, but no favorite of mine and I was quite pleased with the CR DVD. But that is one awesome cover! As is their cover for Ms. 45 by the way (to stray a bit off topic):

bdc

« Reply #574 on: 15 Jan 2014 - 18:41 »

Drafthouse acknowledge CR's dvd rights after sending them a cease and desist about their dvd release some time ago. Great.  :D

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #575 on: 13 Mar 2014 - 22:24 »

4 new titles at the bigcartel store today, and LOVE BUTCHER is back with a lower price tag @ 13.99 ( w/ a reprinted cover )  and haven't a clue why, but it saved me $6.00.  Of the new ones, I blind bought DEATH PROMISE...was looking at the Silva flick but not sure about it.  FOXBAT as a title alone was scaring me away...is that one any good?

Farmer_J

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #576 on: 14 Mar 2014 - 17:09 »

FOXBAT is a 70s spy film directed by Bond director Terence Young, its ok, has a couple of nice set pieces, like Silva fight a sumo in a sauna. I'll be getting copy because I only have an old vhs of it.
Its Santoni disco time!

bdc

« Reply #577 on: 15 Mar 2014 - 19:11 »

USA pre-order only for the moment I think,international to follow.

bdc

« Reply #578 on: 03 Apr 2014 - 22:03 »

Code Red's first dvd releases of the year,now available internationally from the CR shop ( codereddvd shop ) and Diabolik Dvd.

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #579 on: 04 Apr 2014 - 00:24 »

Things are heating up at the bigcartel
Code Red unleashes a flood of BD's - up for pre order @ 5 for $99 special for the adventurous ( I just got MARY MARY for now ).  Hopefully shipping soon :)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #580 on: 04 Apr 2014 - 06:43 »

Things are heating up at the bigcartel
Code Red unleashes a flood of BD's - up for pre order @ 5 for $99 special for the adventurous ( I just got MARY MARY for now ).  Hopefully shipping soon :)

Is 5 for $99 considered a special offer then?

fenriz

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #581 on: 04 Apr 2014 - 07:45 »

You'll save 2,99 usd!  :-\

Well if you add 45 usd to ship to europe clearly no !! iam suprised first 2 CR blu are still not OOP...

bdc

« Reply #582 on: 04 Apr 2014 - 08:53 »

There's no shipping to Europe for the new bd's yet, US pre-book only for the moment,international will follow.
You can always wait for them to pop up at Diabolik.

fenriz

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #583 on: 04 Apr 2014 - 09:25 »

I know Bruno!  Let's hope shipping fees will be lower than before! iam sure you can send 5 bd for less than 20 usd but i can dream..

Assault Suit

• Almost Human
« Reply #584 on: 04 Apr 2014 - 10:39 »

Top is what I paid and bottom is what it actually cost. The way he overcharges on shipping is crazy. I like Code Red's product a lot, but will probably only buy from Diabolik in the future.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 55   Go Up

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 21 queries.