• 25 Sep 2022 - 04:52
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 55   Go Down

Author Topic: Code Red (USA)  (Read 305165 times)

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
Re: Code Red (USA)
« Reply #690 on: 03 Aug 2015 - 21:32 »

More Cod Red Blu's coming from everyone's favorite releasing company  :'(
late 2015 or early 2016

deal just signed and this one is due late 2016, new HD transfer coming

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #691 on: 08 Aug 2015 - 12:58 »

September 15th Code Red unleashed this BD double feature
Never seen either of these myself.

CR blurb
LEGACY OF SATAN (1974) 69min

Seductive witches perform black magic and Satanic rituals in this horrifying tale of sexual murder. Calling upon dark evil forces these sexy priestesses of the devil lure their unsuspecting victims into the fires of a living hell. Cast: Lisa Christian, John Francis, Christa Helm, Ann Paul, and LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT star Sandra Peabody. Director of Photography by Joao Fernandez! Directed by Gerard (Deep Throat) Damiano. PRODUCED BY LOU PERRY (aka Louis "butchie: Peraino) CODE RED mastered this motion pictures from the surviving C.R.I 35mm! Due to high volume from the internet complaint, we did no use DNR to keep the grain intact!

BLOOD (1974) 69min

Lawrence & Regina Orlovsky (Allan Berendt & Hope Stansbury) move into a new mansion by the real estate slime Mr. Markham (outlandish Martin Reymert) not knowing they are dracula & werewolf couple!!! off the wall chiller and they even thrown in a Man-eating plant! Longer 35mm print surface which marks an official home video debut in the USA! Cult icon Andy Milligan creates another crazy movie that was bought by Lou Peraino to double bill with other films due to the short time length! Due to extremely high demand and complaint by kids on the web, this is presented without DNR to fix the scratches and the white dots and the grain intact!

Both (c) 1974 Bryanston pictures.

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #692 on: 10 Aug 2015 - 15:07 »

SICILIAN CONNECTION!
COMING IN SEPT 15th on Blu-ray

The Sicilian Connection was a multinational programmer designed to cash in on the success of Oscar Winning The Godfather and French Connection and place it in Grindhouse crime style! Nightclub owner Joe (Award winning Ben Gazzara, SAINT JACK, THEY ALL LAUGHED, INCHON) becomes involved with drug trafficking. What we know (but the villains don't) is that Benny is actually going to double cross them and the car chase and action is going to start! The tension level noticeably sags until the showdown denouement. International beauty Silva Monti (THE BRAIN) , space sexy Malisa Longo (STAR ODYSSEY, BATTLE OF THE PLANET), loveable Fausto Tozzi (STREET PEOPLE), Brute Jess Hahn (BAD MAN'S RIVER, and outlandish USA actor Steffren Zacharias (who played touching role of papa in an award winning part in EXTERMINATOR 2) center is deadly cast of international professionals! Directed by maestro Ferdinando Baldi (COMIN' AT YA, TREASURES OF THE FOUR CROWN, WARBUS)

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #693 on: 11 Aug 2015 - 01:30 »

Three new titles due in at Screen Archives later this week.

Russell22

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #694 on: 11 Aug 2015 - 07:46 »

Most of Code Red's output is shit these days unfortunately

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #695 on: 11 Aug 2015 - 13:09 »

Not a lot have appealed to me either the last 6 months or so, but then again I have felt this way about the titles they release all along.  They are so scattershot all over the genre map, I only want 10-15 % their catalog.

I'd say most of what every company releases is shit.....the good movies in any category are few and far between.

BAKA

• Anonymous Avenger
« Reply #696 on: 11 Aug 2015 - 15:36 »

I'm very happy about Sweet Sixteen. I've never seen Trick or Treats, but I intended to buy the DVD, until the store stopped shipping outside of the US. So I'm happy it's getting an upgrade. Now I just need upgrades for The Love Butcher and Curse Of The Blue Lights (providing they end up SAE titles) and I'll not have missed anything I wanted.

strangedaysindeed

• One Just Man
« Reply #697 on: 11 Aug 2015 - 15:55 »

I would not bother with TRICK OR TREATS or CURSE OF THE BLUE LIGHTS. I love 1980's and Halloween-themed horror as much as the next guy but these two were a waste of money even for me.

SWEET SIXTEEN is a different matter entirely and im looking forward to the Blu ray provided its decent.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #698 on: 11 Aug 2015 - 16:28 »

I didn't bother with CURSE OF THE BLUE LIGHTS the first time round, it looks utter shit, and not in a good way.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

strangedaysindeed

• One Just Man
« Reply #699 on: 11 Aug 2015 - 19:32 »

Its not even horror, its like a kids film, and not even a good one ;D

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #700 on: 11 Aug 2015 - 20:03 »

I would not bother with TRICK OR TREATS.

SWEET SIXTEEN is a different matter entirely and im looking forward to the Blu ray provided its decent.
Forgot to say earlier, don't fancy TRICK OR TREATS, not sure about that SWEET SIXTEEN, but do want to check out THE CHEERLEADERS.

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #701 on: 25 Aug 2015 - 12:52 »

2 More SAE exclusives available now

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #703 on: 03 Dec 2015 - 12:55 »

Code Red is at it again with 3 titles @ the Cartel and 4 new ones at Screen Archives ( 3 out already, 1 more coming.
Cartel Exclusive...Spanish madness...new print found for PEOPLE WHO OWN....

Screen Archives
Available Now

DEADLY HERO is coming and they posted a picture of Lenzi doing an interview for an upcoming, as yet to be named title.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #704 on: 03 Dec 2015 - 13:52 »

I wish these Spanish ones went to SAE.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 55   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.