• 08 Aug 2022 - 18:40
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 55   Go Down

Author Topic: Code Red (USA)  (Read 299214 times)

bdc

Re: Code Red (USA)
« Reply #420 on: 18 Aug 2013 - 22:00 »

CR has just revealed plans for a dvd/bd re-release of Nightmare.

"new extra is interview with star Mik Cribben!"

"all new transfer with the best elements from 4 prints with a new HiDef transfer supervised from the guy who does work for Universal and Paramount!"

And put up artwork for their first blu release.

Nuno

• One Just Man
« Reply #421 on: 19 Aug 2013 - 11:28 »

Is it the first Blu-ray from Code Red??

bdc

« Reply #422 on: 19 Aug 2013 - 11:45 »

Yes,seems VFB will be their first one.

JAMIOUSE

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #423 on: 19 Aug 2013 - 19:21 »

I wonder if they'll region lock their blu's? VFB is from the Leone archive isn't it, and most Leone archive releases are region locked aren't they like the Bava Boxes were?

bdc

« Reply #424 on: 20 Aug 2013 - 21:18 »

We'll have to wait and see I guess.  :D

More blu artwork put up today.

fenriz

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #425 on: 21 Aug 2013 - 10:59 »

Glad i sold my spare Nightmare dvd for $$$ there's one or two month!  :-\

Can't wait for the blu ray!!  :P

bdc

« Reply #426 on: 26 Aug 2013 - 19:18 »

Another cover is finished:

DjangoLi

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #427 on: 28 Aug 2013 - 20:14 »

I think Just Before Dawn and something else are also due out on bluray...

You can actually follow Bill (Code Red) over at the Latarnia forums where they have a whopping seven separate threads dedicated to him, he's also quite an active poster so info tends to appear there quite a while before it appears anywhere else.

http://thelatarniaforums.yuku.com/forums/19/Nightmare-USA/Nightmare-USA#.Uh5YGj8vLIU

Code Red is a mighty fine label, but man... what is that guy smoking? I've been lurking on those threads for months now and you would think they'd cotton on to the fact that all he does is complain none of his DVD's have sold and that he has a warehouse full of unsold stock. Okay, fine, that's possible - but this has been going on for years and he's been pumping out excellent titles for all that time... and now he's jumping into bluray with quite an impressive splash. Am I the only one who's thinking something doesn't quite make sense here?

Also, can anyone direct me to the forums where he is being attacked (and I quote) "24/7" - I might actually believe him if I could see it with my own eyes.... but something tells me it doesn't exist.

Still, it's a great label, and he's quite a character so all the best to him... especially with Voices From Beyond, because he's probably going to need all the luck he can get with that one.

"88Films tend to do what psychotics do,they confuse reality with illusion" David Cronenberg

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #428 on: 28 Aug 2013 - 21:03 »

Yep, JUST BEFORE DAWN and THE REDEEMER are also coming out on Blu-Ray in limited editions. I think the limit for Blu-Ray pressings at most houses is 1000 so expect the former to go quite quickly, though aside from Bruno and Latarnia he does little promotion of his titles.  I interviewed Bill for my thesis; he's quite the character.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #429 on: 28 Aug 2013 - 21:23 »

Yep, JUST BEFORE DAWN and THE REDEEMER are also coming out on Blu-Ray in limited editions.
Here they are, sorry to steal your thunder, Bruno  ;D

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
« Reply #430 on: 28 Aug 2013 - 21:31 »

Follow him on Twitter - he's fucking nuts. He complains constantly and retweets questions asked of him without ever seeming to give any answers or context.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Mark (UK)

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #431 on: 28 Aug 2013 - 22:55 »

Follow him on Twitter - he's fucking nuts. He complains constantly and retweets questions asked of him without ever seeming to give any answers or context.

:-\

bdc

« Reply #432 on: 29 Aug 2013 - 19:35 »

bdc

« Reply #433 on: 01 Sep 2013 - 10:58 »

Funktion

• Violent Professional
« Reply #434 on: 02 Sep 2013 - 20:58 »

I would love to get some of the upcoming BDs, but going to the Code Red webstore, I feel a bit hesitant.

Besides my past experience with Bill, where he "complained" to me that he would have to find a box to ship my order, since it included a significant number of titles (I wouldn't call it exactly rude, but he acted like he was doing me a favour by selling me the discs, which was odd, to say the least, especially considering the price I was paying for a couple of his OOP releases), I now see a new text saying, basically: if your discs get damaged, it sucks to be you.

I like some of these films, and I'm all for supporting smaller labels (especially when it comes to seeing these in HD), but with this attitude I can't say I'll be the first in line to get them.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 55   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.