• 03 Oct 2022 - 08:21
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 55   Go Down

Author Topic: Code Red (USA)  (Read 305870 times)

Funktion

• Violent Professional
Re: Code Red (USA)
« Reply #465 on: 05 Nov 2013 - 20:58 »

Diabolikdvd are hoping to have the bd's in stock. And their postage charges are cheaper.
Thanks for the tip.  ;)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #466 on: 05 Nov 2013 - 20:58 »

Funktion, was it you who placed such a large order he didn't have the packaging, and instead of a thanks for the business he moaned about such a large order being placed?

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Funktion

• Violent Professional
« Reply #467 on: 05 Nov 2013 - 21:11 »

Funktion, was it you who placed such a large order he didn't have the packaging, and instead of a thanks for the business he moaned about such a large order being placed?
Yep.  ;D

I ordered a number of titles from him, just before he started regularly using the store (he had the store up for a few days, with just 1 or 2 titles, but what I ordered wasn't on the store).
He advertised on twitter and elsewhere that he was looking to sell his stock (a number of retailers returned all Code Red stock to him). I contacted him, he sent me a list with titles and prices, and I selected what I wanted. First, there were a number of days without any reply. I emailed him asking if he received my order, and asking for the total amount, and he said he was busy, and didn't have the time to go to the postal office. A number of days passed, no reply. I contacted him again, and he "complained" that my order was too big, and that he had to find a big box, or even split it into more than a box (it wasn't that big; it was around 8 titles), and only then he could give me an amount.
My order ended up shipping over 2 weeks after I selected my items.

Considering he was practically saying he was ruined when the retailers returned his stock to him (I don't remember why exactly, but it had something to do with a return policy for unsold stock, funnily enough), when asking people if anybody wanted to buy his stock, and considering I paid, if I'm not mistaken, $45 for a sealed copy of the OOP DVD release of Primal Rage alone (not my brightest moment  ;D), I would have guessed he would be a bit happier with my order, but even then he surely didn't want to have the "hassle" to sell something.

He doesn't want to do the selling, and he doesn't want to hire someone to do it for him.
I'm not sure what he wants.

Reminds me of my ex-girlfriend...  :-\

Mark (UK)

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #468 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 00:27 »

I love following him on Twitter, he can be so rude to his customers & a is little bit bonkers  :-\

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
« Reply #469 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 05:25 »

He was complaining the other week that Twitter was quiet and wondering if it was dying off like MySpace.

I pointed out to him that he might want to follow more than 13 people...

He complained about that too.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Hellochas

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #470 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 05:41 »

Didn't he complain about having to breath air once?  ::)

Russell22

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #471 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 07:40 »

He's upped his prices now for international shipping, plus an additional $1 for a card mailer. Probabaly get my Code Red's from Diabolik in the future.

strangedaysindeed

• One Just Man
« Reply #472 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 11:40 »

the fact he uses Paypal to process his transaction means that people are automatically entitled for a refund for non-receipt of items. Considering this is very open to abuse, he might want to make sure his orders are all either 1) insured and, or 2) they are all sent with delivery confirmation.

Not sure he is aware of this, judging by his latest "policy" is to not refund for non-receipt.

Mark (UK)

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #473 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 12:32 »

Don't tell him that or he'll ban international orders altogether! He's already blacklisted Canada  :-\

bdc

« Reply #474 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 18:59 »

Funktion

• Violent Professional
« Reply #475 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 19:03 »

the fact he uses Paypal to process his transaction means that people are automatically entitled for a refund for non-receipt of items. Considering this is very open to abuse, he might want to make sure his orders are all either 1) insured and, or 2) they are all sent with delivery confirmation.

Not sure he is aware of this, judging by his latest "policy" is to not refund for non-receipt.
He is aware of this. That's why he is always complaining.
But as a customer, I have to ask: why the hell should I care?

I never gave any order to reverse charge anything, I always paid for everything I bought, and I never scammed anyone. Why the hell should I have to listen to this crap?
He is the one who should get his act together, and take appropriate measures regarding his business, instead of bitching to his potential customers.
If he doesn't want to have any work done, he can always hire someone to do it. There are plenty of companies that can handle the whole sale/shipping/customer service aspect, for a minimal cost.

It's a shame. I like supporting these smaller labels, but Bill makes it really hard to care about his company, and releases.
His brother is doing a totally different job with Scorpion Releasing. Maybe he should ask him for some tips on how to run a business.

strangedaysindeed

• One Just Man
« Reply #476 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 19:06 »

Totally agree. And I was planning to place an order with Code Red sometime soon, when I checked the site, a lot of the titles I was planning on buying are gone. I wonder how long I will have to wait before they show up again?! Its sooo annoying.

bdc

« Reply #477 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 19:47 »

Not my pic btw.

Funktion

• Violent Professional
« Reply #478 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 19:50 »

2 and 4?
I wonder what's 1 and 3?

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #479 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 20:08 »

Nail Gun Massacre and The Electric Chair, I'd imagine.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 55   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.