• 08 Aug 2022 - 19:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 55   Go Down

Author Topic: Code Red (USA)  (Read 299248 times)

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
Re: Code Red (USA)
« Reply #480 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 20:20 »

Why the fuck anyone would want ELECTRIC CHAIR on bd I'll never know. I'd wager that I'm the the only forum member who's ever watched it.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #481 on: 06 Nov 2013 - 21:46 »

Nail Gun Massacre and The Electric Chair, I'd imagine.
I watched Nail Gun Massacre years ago, proper dogshit. Electric Chair I've never seen, never heard of it till it was announced a while back. Is this a stupid question? Is it shit, Rich?

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

bdc

« Reply #482 on: 07 Nov 2013 - 18:59 »

I seem to remember Bill mentioning Terry Lofton was a good friend (who passed away in 2011) and he wanted to honor his friend by putting out his only film: NGM in hd.

I personally have a soft spot for it.  :D

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #483 on: 07 Nov 2013 - 19:21 »

I seem to remember Bill mentioning Terry Lofton was a good friend (who passed away in 2011) and he wanted to honor his friend by putting out his only film: NGM in hd.

I personally have a soft spot for it.  :D
Do you really have a soft spot for it or do you force yourself to like whatever Code Red puts out?  ;D

bdc

« Reply #484 on: 07 Nov 2013 - 20:16 »

I remember watching this for the first time (on vhs), with a friend who loved the film, many years ago.
I was totally puzzled by the indentity of the killer!  :-\

Good times.

bdc

« Reply #485 on: 08 Nov 2013 - 08:12 »

Voices from Beyond caps! (big thanks David Hesse!)

Voices from Beyond - Imgur

Just before Dawn caps! (big thanks to David Hesse again!)

Just Before Dawn - Imgur

For Full resolution, hover over any image and click on the cog wheel in the top right. Select "View full resolution".

"Just watched Voices from Beyond. Looks fantastic and such details. There are many tinting filters used in the film from grey to blue to ashen and the video transfer handles each scene without fault." (Philip Dubuc)

"I finished watching "Just Before Dawn" blu-ray from Code Red. I was very satisfied with the picture quality of the uncut version. A very nice improvement compared to the Shriek Show dvd. It was very cool to have the "grindhouse picture quality" for the longer version. The longer version has emulsion lines and audio snap, crackles, and pop. Watching the longer version definitely gives it a 70's atmosphere. The time length for the uncut version is 1:30:33. The time length for the longer version is 1:42:37. Shriek Show's time length is 1:30:02. The aspect ratio for Code Red is 1:78 and Shriek Show is 1:85. You also get two different trailers of JBD. Usually we receive upcoming trailers of upcoming titles from Code Red, but not this time. I'm glad that the blu-ray case is solid and sturdy unlike the typical crappy "environmentally friendly" blu-ray cases that have gigantic punch outs that makes it very easy to puncture the paper sleeves." (Avery Hemming)

Longer version = extended European version btw.  :D

strangedaysindeed

• One Just Man
« Reply #486 on: 08 Nov 2013 - 19:26 »

Funktion, was it you who placed such a large order he didn't have the packaging, and instead of a thanks for the business he moaned about such a large order being placed?

CR Bill's madness in his method is probably making sure orders are small enough to fit his boxes rather than buying bigger boxes. He tires me out :-[

Placed my order for the Blu rays, along with a few other stuff. Most of the older discs I wanted had 'sold out', or probably he doesn't have boxes big enough.

bdc

« Reply #487 on: 09 Nov 2013 - 09:25 »

bdc

« Reply #488 on: 09 Nov 2013 - 13:24 »

These just popped up in the store.  :D

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #489 on: 09 Nov 2013 - 13:56 »

R.A. The Rugged Man commentary on Love Butcher!

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
« Reply #490 on: 09 Nov 2013 - 15:06 »

I've got video of a GG Allin gig where R.A. is in the audience. Within about three songs there's one audience member left in the room. And it isn't R.A.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

bdc

« Reply #491 on: 16 Nov 2013 - 08:56 »

Popped in VFB blu yesterday and it look very good imho.  :D

Trick or Treats dvd screencaps (big thanks to David Hesse):

Trick or Treats - Imgur

The Love Butcher dvd screencaps (again big thanks to David Hesse):

http://imgur.com/a/nZOSC

Screenshots from the Vengeance dvd (big thanks to Jared Auner)

VENGEANCE - Imgur

Russell22

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #492 on: 28 Nov 2013 - 07:32 »

up now at the code red website

$14.99DARIO ARGENTO DOUBLE BILL!

PROBABILITY ZERO 1969 / R RATED / 1.85:1 (16X9)

Horror icon Dario Argento wrote this WWII action film set in Norway. A plane with some top secret cargo (Radar Equipment) was shot down over "Once Occupied Norway". With that technology, the Germans could finally win the war (but only when they can repair it). One of the aircraft captains is seriously injured, but survives the crash and the Germans hide him (so he can regain his strength) in a hospital to get his knowledge about the technology. The Duke (Henry Silva, TRAPPED, JOHNNY COOL) takes over the job to destroy the "Radar Equipment". He and some Norwegian guerrillas are on the perilous mission to stop the Nazis before they win the war! Classic War action directed by Maurizio Lucidi (STREET PEOPLE, STATELINE MOTEL).

SULLIVAN'S MARAUDERS 1968 / PG RATED / 1.85:1 (16X9)

From the mind of Dario Argento and Menahem Golan comes a lean, mean war film! Tough Sgt. Sullivan (Western tough guy Lee Van Cleef) puts together a group of Italian-Americans into disguise as Italian soldiers in order to infiltrate a North African camp held by the Italians. After the soldiers have knived the Italians in their beds, they find a hooker (Marilu Tolo THE GREEK TYCOON) living at the camp. Sullivan's commandos are to hold this camp and its weaponry until an American battalion arrives, all the while these Italian-Americans pretend to be Italian soldiers, often hosting the enemy. Lt. Valli (Jack Kelly, TV's MAVERICK) is a young, "green," by-the-book officer who constantly argues with Sgt. Sullivan, and tells his superior that he has no idea what he is doing. One man on the base, probably a touch from Argento, is an entomologist who is needlessly killed. Things go terribly wrong after that. Marino Mase (ALIEN CONTAMINATION), Duilio Del Prete (VOICES FROM BEYOND), Gotz George, and the loveable Romano Puppo (ENDGAME, AFTER THE FALL OF NEW YORK) co-star. Directed by Armando Crispino (THE DEAD ARE ALIVE, AUTOPSY). This is the shorter theatrical USA cut!

Farmer_J

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #493 on: 28 Nov 2013 - 10:16 »

About time these got a proper release!  ::)
Its Santoni disco time!

bdc

« Reply #494 on: 28 Nov 2013 - 19:09 »

Someone beat me to it!  :-\

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 55   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 23 queries.