• 08 Aug 2022 - 18:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 55   Go Down

Author Topic: Code Red (USA)  (Read 299241 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
Re: Code Red (USA)
« Reply #510 on: 29 Nov 2013 - 20:20 »

I bet you're gonna buy that Zombiez thing aren't you?

What the fuck is that zombiez thing anyway?

Uh...  what? the? fuck?

NIGHT OF THE LIVIN' DEAZ  UNRATED/2.35:1

George Romero directs this cult classic! The radiation from a fallen satellite might have caused the recently deceased to rise from the grave and seek the living to use as grub. This is the situation that a group of losers penned up in an old farmhouse must deal with.  Racial tension escalates as African-American brother Duane Jones tries to tell everyone what to do, and one honky (Karl Hardman) doesn’t want to listen.   Code Red is proud to present this classic motion picture in the euro-cut in 2.35:1 Letterbox as many Asian countries viewed it that way.  To add some creativity, we did a tribute to Al Adamson by adding color dimension to this historical release.

ZOMBIEZ (aka I EAT YOUR SKIN)  PG/ 2.35:1

A bunch of groovy white cancer researchers partying on a remote Caribbean island discover that by treating the black natives with snake venom, they can turn them into egg-eyed zombies with attitude.  Soon, they have an army of the soulless brother creatures in order to conquer the world!!  Zombies never got as lame as in this 1964 movie that is so intense that it was not released to the theatres until 1971.   Now it has become a cult classic since it's on tons of vhs/dvd releases from public domain companies.  Code Red is proud to present this motion picture in the euro-cut in 2.35:1 Letterbox as many Asian countries viewed it that way.  Too add some creativity, we did a tribute to Al Adamson by adding color dimension to this historical release. BOTH SHOWN IN LOLLIPOP COVERMATION

What a load of shit. Anyone who buys into this crap is deluded and has too much money to spend on completing their CODE RED collection.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #511 on: 29 Nov 2013 - 21:11 »

Uh...  what? the? fuck?

NIGHT OF THE LIVIN' DEAZ  UNRATED/2.35:1

George Romero directs this cult classic! The radiation from a fallen satellite might have caused the recently deceased to rise from the grave and seek the living to use as grub. This is the situation that a group of losers penned up in an old farmhouse must deal with.  Racial tension escalates as African-American brother Duane Jones tries to tell everyone what to do, and one honky (Karl Hardman) doesn’t want to listen.   Code Red is proud to present this classic motion picture in the euro-cut in 2.35:1 Letterbox as many Asian countries viewed it that way.  To add some creativity, we did a tribute to Al Adamson by adding color dimension to this historical release.

ZOMBIEZ (aka I EAT YOUR SKIN)  PG/ 2.35:1

A bunch of groovy white cancer researchers partying on a remote Caribbean island discover that by treating the black natives with snake venom, they can turn them into egg-eyed zombies with attitude.  Soon, they have an army of the soulless brother creatures in order to conquer the world!!  Zombies never got as lame as in this 1964 movie that is so intense that it was not released to the theatres until 1971.   Now it has become a cult classic since it's on tons of vhs/dvd releases from public domain companies.  Code Red is proud to present this motion picture in the euro-cut in 2.35:1 Letterbox as many Asian countries viewed it that way.  Too add some creativity, we did a tribute to Al Adamson by adding color dimension to this historical release. BOTH SHOWN IN LOLLIPOP COVERMATION

What a load of shit. Anyone who buys into this crap is deluded and has too much money to spend on completing their CODE RED collection.

"I found the change to the original Romero classic gives a new refreshing zest of life to the film" ;) ::)

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Funktion

• Violent Professional
« Reply #512 on: 29 Nov 2013 - 21:29 »

"I found the change to the original Romero classic gives a new refreshing zest of life to the film" ;) ::)
:-\

DjangoLi

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #513 on: 29 Nov 2013 - 22:27 »

You're all missing the point, Bill Olsen has clearly stumbled across an old stash of Sandoz Laboratories bottled LSD... probably tucked away in an old grindhouse film print by a hippie back in the mid 60's, no doubt fleeing from the man.

Where do I queue up for a hit? That's all I wanna know!

"88Films tend to do what psychotics do,they confuse reality with illusion" David Cronenberg

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #514 on: 29 Nov 2013 - 22:51 »

You're all missing the point, Bill Olsen has clearly stumbled across an old stash of Sandoz Laboratories bottled LSD... probably tucked away in an old grindhouse film print by a hippie back in the mid 60's, no doubt fleeing from the man.

Where do I queue up for a hit? That's all I wanna know!

Can I get a hit of that too?

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
« Reply #515 on: 30 Nov 2013 - 08:32 »

Bill doesn't need lsd - his sense of reality is already askew.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

fenriz

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #516 on: 30 Nov 2013 - 11:00 »

Thx god he's not releasing only great dvds!  :-\

Hellochas

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #517 on: 30 Nov 2013 - 12:49 »

Sounds like a bag of shyte!

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #518 on: 30 Nov 2013 - 13:03 »

Sounds like a bag of shyte!
It'll probably be one of the ones he starts crying about which didn't sell.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

the blob

• Violent Professional
« Reply #519 on: 30 Nov 2013 - 13:31 »

:-\

I'm completely bemused. I could barely understand it if it was going to be in shops so people could at least buy it on some strange whim but you actually have to go to his store and order it?

Funktion

• Violent Professional
« Reply #520 on: 01 Dec 2013 - 18:15 »

Is Just Before Dawn available from anywhere else? Diabolik doesn't have it listed.

As usual, I wanted to order it with Voices From Beyond, but it's sold out.
Anyone want to bet that, when it's back on stock again, Voices From Beyond will suddenly be listed as sold out?  ;D

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #521 on: 01 Dec 2013 - 18:35 »

Last I heard, they were trying to cut a deal with Bill to sell them.

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
« Reply #522 on: 01 Dec 2013 - 20:31 »

They've just announced EYE OF THE LABYRINTH.  Um... woah!
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #523 on: 01 Dec 2013 - 22:57 »

Was gonna ask
The same thing - looks like a proper pile of shit.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

fenriz

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #524 on: 02 Dec 2013 - 10:26 »

Is Just Before Dawn available from anywhere else? Diabolik doesn't have it listed.

As usual, I wanted to order it with Voices From Beyond, but it's sold out.
Anyone want to bet that, when it's back on stock again, Voices From Beyond will suddenly be listed as sold out?  ;D

Then you'll have to make two different CR order, buying more dvds from the store!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 55   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.