• 08 Aug 2022 - 19:12
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 55   Go Down

Author Topic: Code Red (USA)  (Read 299255 times)

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
Re: Code Red (USA)
« Reply #600 on: 10 May 2014 - 20:23 »

Nah, he's just a whiney little bitch.

Have you ever tried winding him up on Twitter or are you happy with the amount of reactionary nonsense he's spouting without doing it?
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
« Reply #601 on: 10 May 2014 - 20:34 »

I've had a few digs at him where he complains that Twitter is dead and I've pointed out that he only follows 13 people.  Do you want me to annoy him more? You seem to be wanting to piss him off vicariously through me. Not that it bothers me
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #602 on: 10 May 2014 - 23:28 »

I've had a few digs at him where he complains that Twitter is dead and I've pointed out that he only follows 13 people.  Do you want me to annoy him more? You seem to be wanting to piss him off vicariously through me. Not that it bothers me

Like you need anyone to put you up to anything  :-\
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

bdc

« Reply #603 on: 15 May 2014 - 16:58 »

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
« Reply #604 on: 16 May 2014 - 18:46 »

He packed ten discs a day. Fucking hell. He must be exhausted.   

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Funktion

• Violent Professional

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #606 on: 17 May 2014 - 12:58 »

He moans when he hardly sells any and moans when he sells a lot  :-\

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #607 on: 17 May 2014 - 14:22 »

Bill posted this bad news a few hours ago on Twitter....damn, was looking forward to the 7 titles coming end of month.

I will be out of commission for awhile.  all new titles must be pushed back till mid=july.  ):  sorry.

Funktion

• Violent Professional
« Reply #608 on: 17 May 2014 - 14:59 »

Seriously, he has to be trolling us. No one could be so unaware as to post this (read these 3 tweets, from the bottom (oldest) to the top (most recent)):

So, basically, thanks guys, I appreciate the support and sales. That is, unless you buy a single title. If you do, that is totally not worth my time, so you go screw yourselves.

Farmer_J

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #609 on: 17 May 2014 - 18:34 »

I was just ordering Probability Zero, but after seeing this, I'm not sure now what to get for the 2nd order. Probably Foxbat.
Its Santoni disco time!

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #610 on: 17 May 2014 - 21:39 »

Just buy them from Diabolik instead, Farmer J.

Did anyone see Bill's other rant:
Another DVD label and the rights owner of Horror film received a registered letter from German high court over the sale of that horror film (BLU) to one German individual, as the movie was BANNED in Germany in 1982. DVD Label never sold this Blu to this man nor did USA DVD LABEL have German rights. Most likely this person bought it off Amazon or some other site and the German high court is pointing their finger to a US DVD label and its rights owner who has nothing to do with this. This could be a sick prank by another DVD label, but using the German court as a joke isn't funny. CODE RED’s lawyer strongly warns that any film BANNED in any country should not be shipped outside of the USA/CANADA, which means any Video Nasty film that was ever BANNED will no longer be shipped outside of North America. Sorry for this, but one rotten apple killed the spreading of exploitation movies across the world. This also means I can not sell these horror film 3rd party sellers."

You been winding him up, Rich? ;) Sounds like bullshit to me; there's no way NIGHTMARE MAKER would be deemed obscene over here.

I'm watching the SAVAGE STREETS Blu-Ray at the moment. A coked up, braless Linda Blair looks amazing in HD.

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #611 on: 14 Dec 2014 - 13:45 »

Code Red is still going strong, swirling controversy & surprise releases with equal aplomb.
Another batch of titles slipped out this week, featuring surprise titles like AMUCK & PSYCHO FROM TEXAS, not sure where Bruno is but figured I'd post the covers. 

jimm

• Almost Human
« Reply #612 on: 22 Dec 2014 - 18:35 »

I used to buy from Bill's Big Cartel site all the time and have collected most of the code reds that i could manage to get. I live in the uk and it stinks that the he decides to only post to the U.S now , as all the worldwide support he had and he threw it back in our faces. He certainly doesn't care about customers or fans. Sorry for the rant but it has left me bitter , apart from that Hope everyone on here has a good christmas :).

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
« Reply #613 on: 22 Dec 2014 - 18:46 »

He's mentally unbalanced. Everything is everyone else's fault. Synapse and Vinegar Syndrome are trying to shut him down. Complains that he's just spent $200 on postage (postage which his customers paid for at inflated rates). Complains about missing packages but doesn't think that perhaps his manner of posting isn't exactly beneficial to covering his arse. Complains that he has to do everything himself despite offers of help from people. Titles don't sell, but are never made available to buy. Sold too many titles and now has to pack everything.  Blah blah blah.

Facebook 
Letterboxd

jimm

• Almost Human
« Reply #614 on: 22 Dec 2014 - 19:00 »

Couldn't agree with you more Kevin , i did laugh when he mentioned that it is due to rights issues that he can't post to the UK and his solicitors advised him not to post to UK either  :(.  Lets hope for some nice releases from other labels next year.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 55   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.