• 15 Dec 2018 - 09:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW EURO CRIME CD SOUNDTRACK RELEASES  (Read 5614 times)

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
Re: NEW EURO CRIME CD SOUNDTRACK RELEASES
« Reply #15 on: 31 Jul 2007 - 12:51 »

I just won the SPECIAL COP IN ACTION and WEAPONS OF DEATH CDs on eBay - both for £15, delivered!
How did you manage that?Been looking all over Ebay for these 2 for £15!

The bloke started them at £6.50 each and I won them for the opening price, plus £2.20 for postage! Nice, eh? Tanzi tipped me off, as he has them already. I bought them from a seller called colinsmate - he seems to sell a lot of soundtracks.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #16 on: 31 Jul 2007 - 17:00 »

Cheers Comp :'(   I'm gonna check out his sellers page now,intend to get the 'Napoli spara!' cd tonight.Has anyone here got the soundtrack yet,what's the packaging,liner notes etc like?

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #17 on: 01 Aug 2007 - 10:26 »

Cheers Comp :'(   I'm gonna check out his sellers page now,intend to get the 'Napoli spara!' cd tonight.Has anyone here got the soundtrack yet,what's the packaging,liner notes etc like?

I've still yet to recieve mine, but Tanzi should be able to answer your question, Stephen.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #18 on: 01 Aug 2007 - 11:05 »

Napoli Spara! is in a gatefold cardboard sleeve which opens up into a doctored photobusta.

In the booklet there are various pics etc.

Quote from the booklet: "The 70's were years of armed rapes, mob fighting and the so called "Red Terrorism"

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #19 on: 04 Aug 2007 - 20:42 »

Cheers Aaron,will order this from Cinedelic if i can't find it at the Cinema Store later in the month.

Watched the movie again the other night and it's still as fresh as when i first saw it,the motorway petrol tanker chase is a highlight as is young Gennarino's joyride around Naples.
Anyone seen any other versions other than the UK Interocean version?Whilst it's lbx and uncut the sound is very low and hissy on my copy :-[
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 19 queries.