• 08 Dec 2019 - 00:03
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Cry of a Prostitute / Quelli che contano (Andrea Bianchi, 1974)  (Read 46404 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

I assume there will be English subs for the Italian track, right?

I hope so!
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

CameraObscura

• Special Cop In Action

We will certainly include English subtitles (as we did on every release so far).

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

We will certainly include English subtitles (as we did on every release so far).

Thanks for clearing that up!  :P
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

So is everyone (who doesn't speak Italian or German) who says they'll be buying this just getting it to put on their shelf or will they be watching it? Or will there be English subtitles?
I will watch it in Italian with the English subs.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

So is everyone (who doesn't speak Italian or German) who says they'll be buying this just getting it to put on their shelf or will they be watching it? Or will there be English subtitles?
I will watch it in Italian with the English subs.

So will I now I know there will be subtitles. I wasn't going to bother getting it until that was clarified.

the blob

• Violent Professional
Cry of a Prostitute / Quelli che contano (Andrea Bianchi, 1974)
« Reply #125 on: 17 Nov 2012 - 13:44 »

I'll buy two copies, keep them both sealed and put them in a glass case.

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato

Great News, definitely getting this one  ::)

Shame about no English though, won't be quite the same with the Motherfucker getting told to clean Silva's Shoes though.

Completely agree mate. Best scene in the film for me and I think for many fans.

Hellochas

• Special Cop In Action

So will I now I know there will be subtitles. I wasn't going to bother getting it until that was clarified.

I told you you'd be buying it.  :)

burningcity

We tried so hard to license the English track, but they just wouldn't let us...

Could be the same reason Raro didn't get the English audio for KIDNAP SYNDICATE on their DiLeo Vol. 2 set. They said they'd get it but didn't. James Mason speaking Italian with subs doesn't cut it for me. Luckily they're also releasing SHOOT FIRST DIE LATER on it's own.

KommissarX

• Special Cop In Action

CO mentioned in another forum that Andrea Bianchi was now living in France and would probably not be available for interviews (at least that's the way I interpreted it). Does anyone know about any interviews with him on video or in books or magazines? Anyone have a picture of him? He seems to be one of the most elusive genre directors from Italy which is a shame considering what films he has worked on.
Crudox cruo!

Scyther

• Special Cop In Action
    • My Examiner Writings

CO mentioned in another forum that Andrea Bianchi was now living in France and would probably not be available for interviews (at least that's the way I interpreted it). Does anyone know about any interviews with him on video or in books or magazines? Anyone have a picture of him? He seems to be one of the most elusive genre directors from Italy which is a shame considering what films he has worked on.

I second this, being a Bianchi fan, interview footage with him seems to be quite rare.
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

Bronson

Does anyone know the release date for the Camera Obscura DVD?

Also, where's the best place to pick up their DVDs? I'm not on Facebook and that's the only site I can find for them.

Bronson

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Bronson

Assault Suit

• Almost Human

I can't seem to find the source anymore, but I read somewhere that the Camera Obscura release of this has been cancelled. Terrible news if true. This was my by far most anticipated release of 2014.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 34 queries.