• 15 Jun 2019 - 21:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wild, Wild Planet / I criminali della galassia (Antonio Margheriti, 1965)  (Read 5247 times)

Johan Melle

• Violent Professional
    • Euro Fever

THE SNOW DEVILS is different from the others in the series in that it is largey earth-bound but I found all the action in the Himalayas and the green-skinned aliens to be terrific fun. It's a lot more enjoyable than the very boring WAR BETWEEN THE PLANETS a.k.a. PLANET ON THE PROWL. The only problem is the final half-hour, which is dull and anti-climatic, but otherwise THE SNOW DEVILS is well-worth watching.

bdc

wild wild planet
war of the planets

Think I'll be getting those Warner discs...noticed Axel has them (had to look under the Italian titels).

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Okey dokes.  PM me your address again I'll sort you out.
nice one  ::)

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

gnorthcott

I just read on dvd drive-in that apparently 'the snow devils' will be issued in 2011 by warner archives,i found the info in the review of 'war of the planets'.If there is truth in this then that is awesome news ;)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

I just read on dvd drive-in that apparently 'the snow devils' will be issued in 2011 by warner archives,i found the info in the review of 'war of the planets'.If there is truth in this then that is awesome news ;)
Great! ::)

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato

That's great news
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

R-T-C Tim

• Special Cop In Action
  • Rosalba Neri's personal trainer...
    • Mondo Esoterica

Think I'll be getting those Warner discs...noticed Axel has them (had to look under the Italian titels).

Axelmusic seem to do that quite often, I found a few Televista discs hiding under original language titles, as though they don't want anyone to find them!
Mondo Esoterica - Cult film and DVD reviews from Karl May to Bruno Mattei

gnorthcott

Snow devils available now from warner archive  ;) ;) ;)
Also available is yor-hunter from the future,how the hell did this end up with warner bros

sorry to put this in this thread.please move if necessary

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

Snow devils available now from warner archive  ;) ;) ;)
Also available is yor-hunter from the future,how the hell did this end up with warner bros
Is Yor the full length one do you know?

gnorthcott

wb site says 88min and 16/9 full screen.was it shot in full screen  or widescreen.what is the full run time?

by the way the preview vid for snow devils loooks pretty good actually,on a par with wild wil planet i reckon,which i was surprised with(being mod and hearing horror stories about other stuio product i was not expecting much from these but some are nice prints)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

wb site says 88min and 16/9 full screen.was it shot in full screen  or widescreen.what is the full run time?

Damn, that's the short version, it was shown as a four part mini series originally.

gnorthcott

Oh right i didnt know that.I wonder how it ended up in warner bros hands?is it any good,sounds crazy,dinosaurs,spaceships and reb brown

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

Oh right i didnt know that.I wonder how it ended up in warner bros hands?is it any good,sounds crazy,dinosaurs,spaceships and reb brown
It's not Warner, it's Columbia  :D

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 35 queries.