• 16 Sep 2019 - 07:12
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dragon Film Entertainment/Raptor (Germany)  (Read 6578 times)

The13thSkeleton

• Almost Human
Re: Dragon Film Entertainment/Raptor (Germany)
« Reply #15 on: 10 Mar 2013 - 20:03 »

lol i know OOP alone is not sufficient for increased value. but since its so scarce that i can't even find another one available (not even used, let alone new), the cult status of the films/director and producer, that it is a box set of the two films with a bonus disc with extras, and the fact that it is by dragon entertainment (pretty much all of their stuff is rare and hard to find), i think all of this together gives me a pretty good indication that its pretty valuable. dont you agree thats a pretty good induction? :D

WayneSmith

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #16 on: 11 Mar 2013 - 00:38 »

Does anyone know how much the German Dragon Film Entertainment/Raptor DVD releases of Wax Mask, Brainslaher, and Dance of the Demons Ultimate Collector's Edition are worth? I've searched on ebay but can't find any for sale. I found the German amazon listing for Dance of the Demons (UPC: 9007150090036) http://www.amazon.co.uk/DANCE-DEMONS-GERMAN/dp/B000NEQY5S/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1353520770&sr=1-1&tag=vglnk-uk-c47-21 but there are none available. There is additional info about it on this website but there are none available: http://www.dvdparadies.at/Nach-Hersteller/Dragon-Film/Dance-of-the-Demons-Ultimate-Collector-s-Edition-3-DVDs-FSK-18.html
I cant even find the amazon listings for the other two (neither have a UPC on the back).

The reason I'm asking is becasue I have all three and am looking to sell them but I have no idea how much they're worth. (Dance of the Demons is brand new and still sealed by the way).

Any info anyone has would be appreciated, thanks.

I've no idea, welcome to the forum btw, if it were me I'd stick 'em on eBay with a starting price that you'd be happy to accept if there was only 1 bid and see what happens. Free listing this weekend (I think) so it won't cost you anything if they don't sell.

Isn't ebay 'free listings' always now? They just take a bigger percentage of the selling price I thought.

The13thSkeleton

• Almost Human
« Reply #17 on: 11 Mar 2013 - 01:58 »

you get 50 free auction listings per month

KommissarX

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #18 on: 11 Mar 2013 - 16:16 »

You just reminded me that I have the exact same DEMONS release and it is still sealed as well. Must be the oldest discs that I own and that I have not watched yet. Now that the films are available on BD (and with the Synapse edition coming soon) I am not sure if I should sell them or go ahead and unpack them. Apparently at least the bonus disc offers some value on its own...
Crudox cruo!

The13thSkeleton

• Almost Human
« Reply #19 on: 13 Mar 2013 - 12:26 »

well if you do decide to sell, id appreciate you letting me know how much you get for it

KommissarX

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #20 on: 15 Mar 2013 - 10:22 »

Np!  :P
Crudox cruo!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 34 queries.