• 23 Jan 2021 - 01:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Loves of Daphne / Intimità proibite di una giovane.. (Oscar Brazzi,1970)  (Read 4266 times)

JoseADiego

• Special Cop In Action

Do you know if this Brazzi's rarity is released in UK? on imdb they state "The Loves of Daphne (UK)"?... the only version around is the Italian one but why they put it on imdb?? is thay source reliable??... i've uploaded some pics on my forum from an Italian mag with an interview y the title "Gli amori di Daphne", this is the same title as this UK version... it's a wonderful movie and one of the rarest films from Italy... BTW, did you see or know about a video release anywhere, or even a TV broadcast?

Stephen Grimes

Sadly it seems the only version of this currently in circulation is from the Italian national film archive.I've had absolutely no luck myself trying to track down the English language edition,if it even exists that is.

JoseADiego

• Special Cop In Action

Thanks Stephen, already thought you research about the existence of this one, Don't know who could have upload that info on imdb 'cause it supose if you do such a thing you can prove it, though it's true imdb has lots of wrong info and this can be just a joke from some moron 'cause it clearly states UK, not another country....

quidtum

• One Just Man

A bit disappointing movie being written by

Maybe the cineromanzo itself is more sexy

since, dear JoseADiego, there're not really hot scenes, even if a banana like the one in your avatar was used  :-*  :-\  :-\

Stephen Grimes

Don't know who could have upload that info on imdb 'cause it supose if you do such a thing you can prove it, though it's true imdb has lots of wrong info and this can be just a joke from some moron 'cause it clearly states UK, not another country....
Some of the false info on IMDB is truly unbelievable,just check out the English title that some idiot decided to submit for Skerl's BESTIALITA'!!
IMDB-Bestialità

I'm still slightly hopeful the info regarding the UK release of Brazzi's film is genuine though.It'd be fantastic if there was an English language version of this one out there,somewhere.Fingers crossed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.