• 23 Aug 2019 - 10:21
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: OFFICIAL RETURNS POLICY FOR ARROW VIDEO’S THE BEYOND BLU-RAY and DVD  (Read 12096 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

OFFICIAL RETURNS POLICY FOR ARROW VIDEO’S THE BEYOND BLU-RAY and DVD

When your copy of The Beyond (Blu-ray or DVD) arrives, check it to see if it has the monochrome opening. If it does and you want a replacement all you need to do is drop an e-mail to: info@arrowfilms.co.uk but go through the checklist below to make sure you send the right information:

1. Attach a scan or a good quality photo of your shipping slip or store receipt. If your e-tailer doesn’t send paper-based shipping slips please forward the shipping e-mail you receive (please note this is only for e-tailers that don’t issue paper slips).
2. Include in the e-mail your full title, name and postal address with post/zip code.
3. Please also confirm in your e-mail the retailer name where the disc was purchased from.
4. Send to info@arrowfilms.co.uk
5. Please allow up to 21 days for processing – where possible Arrow will ship as soon as they can.

Once that is done, please be patient whilst Arrow process and arrange a replacement disc. Please use the checklist before you e-mail Arrow Video to make sure you have provided all the necessary information so that your replacement disc order can be speedily expedited.

This is the same policy for DVDs and Blu-ray Discs and for Arrow Video costumers from all around the world, not just in the UK.

Arrow Video would like to thank customers for their patience and hope that the final discs will bring The Beyond to life like never before.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

And if you are one of the many fortunate people* who will receive the correct disc in your purchase, why not claim for a replacement disc anyway? You can keep one in your shed!

*Oh wait! No one is going to have the right disc!
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Do you think there might be people out there who will be disappointed if they get the correct disc and therefore can't have the B&W as well?
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Do you think there might be people out there who will be disappointed if they get the correct disc and therefore can't have the B&W as well?
Of course, a load of the arse lickers at cunt labs n doubt.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Posted at 7.17pm July 12th...

The Beyond Blu-ray and DVD Disc exchange programme will be drawing to a close on September 1st. Should you have or purchase a copy of The Beyond Blu-ray or DVD requiring a disc replacement it should be checked and exchange prior to this date.

Any copies of The Beyond Blu-ray or DVD purchased after this date will not be able to be exchanged. All copies now in stock at our warehouse and with retailers should now be corrected. If you are in doubt as to whether the copy you have received is indeed sepia or black and white please check against images of the correct and incorrect opening sequence below:

INCORRECT

CORRECT

http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/beyond/6196-beyond-replacement-program-important-news.html

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

The Beyond Blu-ray and DVD Disc exchange programme will be drawing to a close on September 1st.
So if some poor sod buys one from a store or online company after that date who still had some old stock it's basically tough luck.

As long as the company exists and it's still selling they should kept the exchange programme open really shouldn't they, after all it was THEIR mistake!

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

So if some poor sod buys one from a store or online company after that date who still had some old stock it's basically tough luck.

As long as the company exists and it's still selling they should kept the exchange programme open really shouldn't they, after all it was THEIR mistake!

I was just thinking about this very situation the other day. I've still not got around to buying this and more than likely won't do so until I get a Blu-ray player and knowing my luck when I do buy it I'll end up with a duffer.

They should at least add something to the new stock's packaging that lets people know it's a safe buy.

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

But why would they want to do that? Got to offload that dodgy stock somehow.

Letterboxd

Mark (UK)

• Special Cop In Action

Thanks for the heads-up Jonny. I was waiting for all of the old stock to be sold out before buying, but don't think it's worth risking it now.

Graham

• One Just Man

I bought the blu off Amazon last week and it was the faulty disc. Emailed Arrow at lunchtime, got a prompt reply saying the replacement will be sent out soon and it arrived in next morning's post.

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

The Beyond Blu-ray and DVD Disc exchange programme will be drawing to a close on September 1st. Should you have or purchase a copy of The Beyond Blu-ray or DVD requiring a disc replacement it should be checked and exchange prior to this date.

They're apparently already telling people requesting the corrected disc that the scheme has ended. Fucking muppets. You got any word on this Almar?

Oh sorry, forgot, you don't post here any more because we served our purpose a long time ago.

Letterboxd

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

They're apparently already telling people requesting the corrected disc that the scheme has ended. Fucking muppets. You got any word on this Almar?

Oh sorry, forgot, you don't post here any more because we served our purpose a long time ago.
Two bit.

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

I've been reading the thread on cult Labs with interest - it's quite odd how they've just decided to stop the returns programme when they know there's still an abundance of incorrect stock in the marketplace. What's even more strange is that they created a rectified release and didn't bother to make any differences to the packaging or discs - so you can't even go into a shop and buy a copy knowing you'll be getting the correct one!
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

I've been reading the thread on cult Labs with interest - it's quite odd how they've just decided to stop the returns programme when they know there's still an abundance of incorrect stock in the marketplace. What's even more strange is that they created a rectified release and didn't bother to make any differences to the packaging or discs - so you can't even go into a shop and buy a copy knowing you'll be getting the correct one!
Very poor practice as far as I'm concerned.

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

I don't believe there are any correct discs out in the shops.

Letterboxd
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 33 queries.