• 17 Aug 2017 - 01:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Syndicate Sadists / Il giustiziere sfida la citta' (Umberto Lenzi, 1975)  (Read 19349 times)

logboy

• Almost Human

I never did get round to upgrading to the blu. Noticed 88 have this too a 3rd of the price. I searched online but can't find concrete info on what is the better version. DVD Compare state the German disk is longer, when I translate disk profiles they say it "comes with a uncut german version on the extra dvd". Hmmmm...any ideas?

uk disc is the shorter cut of the film; i didnt buy it as a result. it is currently on offer in their sale of course, via their own shop.

Roy Munson

• Anonymous Avenger

I never did get round to upgrading to the blu. Noticed 88 have this too a 3rd of the price. I searched online but can't find concrete info on what is the better version. DVD Compare state the German disk is longer, when I translate disk profiles they say it "comes with a uncut german version on the extra dvd". Hmmmm...any ideas?

uk disc is the shorter cut of the film; i didnt buy it as a result. it is currently on offer in their sale of course, via their own shop.

I have the X rated Media Book blu Ray which has the longer cut of the film. There is an extra DVD with it of the film "The Bastard" but I think it's only got German audio on The Bastard. The Media Book looks nice though. It's still available on Amazon but is a bit pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.

I have the X rated Media Book blu Ray which has the longer cut of the film. There is an extra DVD with it of the film "The Bastard" but I think it's only got German audio on The Bastard. The Media Book looks nice though. It's still available on Amazon but is a bit pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok great thanks. Weird that 88 missed the extra minutes.
Dig that groove baby.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.228 seconds with 20 queries.