• 08 Jul 2020 - 12:08
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ubaldo Terzani Horror Show (2010, Gabriele Albanesi)  (Read 1738 times)

Funktion

• Special Cop In Action

Anyone familiar with this film?
It's getting a DVD/Blu-Ray release this month in Italy by Minerva Pictures, and it looks like yet another homage to the genre:

Federico

• One Just Man
    • Freak-O-Rama
Re: Ubaldo Terzani Horror Show (2010, Gabriele Albanesi)
« Reply #1 on: 08 May 2011 - 13:47 »

I'm sorry to say this because I know the director and he's quite a nice guy but this movie looked like a total disaster to me.
Actually it's one of the worst movies I've seen in the last few years.
Bad acting, bad screenplay (and also very presumptuous), awful cinematography, anonymous music, cheap locations, nonsense use of zoom...
I hated this movie, sorry Gabriele, your next one will be certainly better (also because it'd be very hard to do something worse than this movie).
NEW SITE 2014 www.freakorama.org

Funktion

• Special Cop In Action
Re: Ubaldo Terzani Horror Show (2010, Gabriele Albanesi)
« Reply #2 on: 08 May 2011 - 14:30 »

I'm sorry to say this because I know the director and he's quite a nice guy but this movie looked like a total disaster to me.
Actually it's one of the worst movies I've seen in the last few years.
Bad acting, bad screenplay (and also very presumptuous), awful cinematography, anonymous music, cheap locations, nonsense use of zoom...
I hated this movie, sorry Gabriele, your next one will be certainly better (also because it'd be very hard to do something worse than this movie).
Sorry in advance for going OOT, but your reply (as well as watching The American last night, which features some lovely Italian settings) made me again curious about something: is there any recent Italian films worth a watch?

It's funny, I am much more familiar with the output of the local cinema industry from a few decades back than recent works. I know the industry isn't what it used to be, but I would really love to watch something new, whatever the genre.
Is there any film you recommend (not limited to genre works), preferably available on Blu-Ray?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 37 queries.