• 19 Apr 2021 - 13:21
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nocturno  (Read 12234 times)

Stephen Grimes

Re: Nocturno
« Reply #15 on: 15 Jun 2008 - 18:42 »

I wish there was a magazine to replace what Nocturno was back then.
You need to check out 'Cine 70 e dintorni',very similar to the early Nocturno's.It covers the more obscure films and directors as well as having some great info on the Italian film industry from back then.The next issue is due out in a few weeks and will include interviews with Rita Calderoni and Gianni Crea,i think Polla even contributes as well :'(

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #16 on: 19 Aug 2008 - 16:41 »

Just ordered the new Nocturno with this issues dossier devoted to Ruggero Deodato,includes a full interview and contributions from Al Cliver,Lamberto Bava,Annie Belle etc.

K August

« Reply #17 on: 22 Jan 2009 - 18:20 »

Thanks Stephen. I finally inquired at kultvideo about Cine 70. BTW I'm PMing you about Nocturno.

bdc

« Reply #18 on: 05 Sep 2010 - 18:20 »

Apparently this came with Nocturno 80.
Any good?
Anyone knows were I can find one?

djvaso

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #19 on: 05 Sep 2010 - 20:58 »

Apparently this came with Nocturno 80.
Any good?
Anyone knows were I can find one?

I can not comment its contents but it is EUR 4,00 here. I have also no idea about shipping cost.

Canisius

« Reply #20 on: 05 Sep 2010 - 21:25 »

I wish there was a magazine to replace what Nocturno was back then.
You need to check out 'Cine 70 e dintorni',very similar to the early Nocturno's and cover's the more obscure films and directors as well as having some great info on the Italian industry back then.The next issue is due out in a few weeks and will include interviews with Rita Calderoni( ;)) and Gianni Crea,i think Polla also contributes as well :'(

I just wish I could read/speak/understand Italian... ???

bdc

« Reply #21 on: 06 Sep 2010 - 17:51 »

Thanks Djvaso,just ordered it.
Seems shipping to Belgium was 5 Euro.

bdc

« Reply #22 on: 14 Sep 2010 - 18:20 »

Received it today and the gothic special looks really nice with lots of pics,lots to read as well (about 67 pages in Italian).  ::)

Btw I've noticed they're still selling some of their first issues as well (relatively cheap).

THE RITA HN

« Reply #23 on: 21 Sep 2010 - 06:33 »

The two Nocturno books (in magazine format) 'Speciale Erossvastika: Il Nazi All'Italiana' and 'Verso le Luci Rosse: Gli albori del cinema del proibito' are must-haves as well. 
Issue 10 of Nocturno is a favorite - 'Suite a due Voci: l'erotismo secondo Fernando di Leo'.  The coolest thing about Nocturno is that they seem to have access to photographs (promotional and candid) you'll see NOWHERE else.
Again, I can't recommend enough their large format book '99 Donne'.  Really the last word on Italian genre actresses - especially with the english translations of all the interviews in the back of the book.

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #24 on: 25 Aug 2011 - 20:34 »

It's now gone up to €21 for the UK!
I decided to order the Misteri D'Italia 4 dossier (€6.90) and got the shock of my life when the total came back as €27.90.I emailed the sales team to see if there'd been some mistake or computer glitch and was told that this was the correct price and because they were losing so much money with the previous shipping cost they had to raise it.

quidtum

• One Just Man
« Reply #25 on: 26 Aug 2011 - 14:33 »

It's now gone up to €21 for the UK!
I decided to order the Misteri D'Italia 4 dossier (€6.90) and got the shock of my life when the total came back as €27.90.I emailed the sales team to see if there'd been some mistake or computer glitch and was told that this was the correct price and because they were losing so much money with the previous shipping cost they had to raise it.
How much did that shipped pack weight circa? Which kind of shipping? Posta raccomandata internazionale (registered international shipping) or paccocelere internazionale?
I don't think that Misteri D'Italia 4 dossier can be heavy as 1 Kg  :-*
http://www.poste.it/postali/raccomandata/prezzi_estero.shtml

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #26 on: 26 Aug 2011 - 19:32 »

I cancelled the order and got a friend to send me it instead,there's no way i'm paying €21 postage for a magazine.Last year i ordered 3 back issues and the shipping costs came to €5 for the 3 via normal international post so i can understand them having to increase the price as it's fairly obvious they were losing money charging so little,i just don't understand why it's now so ridiculously high!

quidtum

• One Just Man
« Reply #27 on: 27 Aug 2011 - 15:21 »

I would have done the same, that price is beyond the pale.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.