• 16 Sep 2019 - 07:14
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Orgasmo Sonore - Revisiting Obscure Film Music Volume 1  (Read 3579 times)

Orgasmo

Hi Guys !

I thought I could share with you my new LP release on old glory vinyl !  :-X

Orgasmo Sonore - Revisiting Obscure Film Music Volume 1

Here is the track listing :
01. Mistico e Severo (Ennio Morricone)
02. Deshominisation I (Alain Goraguer)
03. Escape from New-York (John Carpenter)
04. Under the Earth (Alejandro Jodorowsky)
05. Zombi 2 seq1. (Fabio Frizzi)
06. La Dolce Sandra (Stelvio Cipriani)
07. Incubo Sulla Citta Contaminata (Stelvio Cipriani)
08. Ecologia del Delitto (Stelvio Cipriani)
09. Connexion (Goblin)
10. Chaser (Piero Umiliani)
11. Klaus Kinski (Orgasmo Sonore)
12. Jean-Pierre Melville (Orgasmo Sonore)

It's already available @ onlyscore.com (Italy) - dustygroove.com (USA) - Totem-records.com (Austria/Germany)  ::)
You can also drop me a mail orgasmo.sonore@gmail.com

Ciao !

TEENAGER SIND NACKT

Re: Orgasmo Sonore - Revisiting Obscure Film Music Volume 1
« Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 2011 - 12:18 »

are these tracks all licensed?  must have cost a fortune!

Orgasmo

« Reply #2 on: 20 Sep 2011 - 15:35 »

Yes all licensed, and it did not cost a fortune. I am not using any sample from the original recordings, that's what usually costs a lot more ! These are cover material and can be licensed with Mechanical Licenses paid to the publisher. And you pay for the number of albums you release and I did a limited 200 pressing, so... That was really not the big part of the budget I can tell !

Otherwise, feel free to comment, applause, booo, or whatever. I really did this because I'm a soundtrack and cult movie fanatics and I would be glad to know what you guys think about it.

Regards,
Frank

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #3 on: 20 Sep 2011 - 16:58 »

Yes all licensed, and it did not cost a fortune. I am not using any sample from the original recordings, that's what usually costs a lot more ! These are cover material and can be licensed with Mechanical Licenses paid to the publisher. And you pay for the number of albums you release and I did a limited 200 pressing, so... That was really not the big part of the budget I can tell !

Otherwise, feel free to comment, applause, booo, or whatever. I really did this because I'm a soundtrack and cult movie fanatics and I would be glad to know what you guys think about it.

Regards,
Frank

You get a thumbs up from me mate. Good work and I hope it does well for you.

::)  :P
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

gnorthcott

« Reply #4 on: 20 Sep 2011 - 19:19 »

Very cool

Orgasmo

« Reply #5 on: 20 Sep 2011 - 23:03 »

Thank you guys, I appreciate.

I just sent a bunch of copies to Brian @ trashpalace, I was glad to see he was interested !

Don't be shy to get your copy, there's only 200 !!

/best
Frank

Orgasmo

« Reply #6 on: 14 Jan 2012 - 15:04 »

Hi guys,
Sorry to bump this thread, but I recently made some new cool music/videos covers of cult soundtrack composers, namely Bruno Nicolai (Featuring Edwige Fenech in the montage), Walter Rizzati, Mikis Theodorakis and Stelvio Cipriani  ;)  so it may catch your interests. As I said before, this is made with love and passion for the euro scores . Hope you're not seing this too much as a spam, I rather want to share with the good guys  :P  You know, much of my close friends just don't understand what the heck I'm doing - too bad for them - for me the italian film music industry between 65 and 80 is just a GOLDMINE of great music and classics !  :-X

Here we go :

I also read the board but not write too much, you guys are too well informed ! But i' like to see the soundtrack section a little more alive, there's so much that are getting released out there ! Cheers. - Frank

Nello Pazzafini

• Almost Human
    • Italian Cinema
« Reply #7 on: 19 Mar 2012 - 12:41 »

all you do Frank is fantastic and I am looking forward working with you together on Vol.2! Keep it up, there is so much music to discover from especially the Italians!

the blob

• Violent Professional
« Reply #8 on: 19 Mar 2012 - 15:26 »

Great stuff. Interestingly enough a few nights ago I was sitting here thinking about doing something similar myself although in purely electronic versions. I've no idea when I'd find the time though as it would be a labour of love so could end up taking a good couple of years after I got started. I can see a lot of work has gone into yours!

Orgasmo

« Reply #9 on: 22 Dec 2012 - 20:33 »

LIVE !

Orgasmo Sonore + n.Code LIVE - 11-12-2012
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 46 queries.