• 31 May 2020 - 14:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blitz (Elliott Lester, 2011)  (Read 1680 times)

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
Blitz (Elliott Lester, 2011)
« on: 01 Nov 2010 - 13:08 »

Jason Statham and Paddy Considine star in this thriller that pits a pair of detectives against a cop-killing serial murderer. I must say, it sounds like a right load of old tosh but the trailer looks to promise a great time. Check it out:

Blitz Trailer
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

R-T-C Tim

• Special Cop In Action
  • Rosalba Neri's personal trainer...
    • Mondo Esoterica
Re: Blitz (Elliott Lester, 2011)
« Reply #1 on: 01 Nov 2010 - 16:24 »

Interesting, looks like a serious crime film (ie the Paddy Considine bits) but with Jason Statham put in by the producers to add a little  >:( !
Mondo Esoterica - Cult film and DVD reviews from Karl May to Bruno Mattei

Phill

« Reply #2 on: 29 Nov 2010 - 18:11 »

Jason Statham and Paddy Considine star in this thriller that pits a pair of detectives against a cop-killing serial murderer. I must say, it sounds like a right load of old tosh but the trailer looks to promise a great time. Check it out:

Blitz Trailer

I've read the book mate and it's a cracking hard-boiled crime novel. Hope the film is as good!

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #3 on: 02 Nov 2011 - 21:31 »

Saw this last night and it's great fun. The Stath's character is definitely from the Eastwood school of coppers and Considine and killer Aidan Gillen are both great in their roles. Nice "scope" framing of London locations look nice too. Well recommended.

EDIT: Spooky! Just realised that I ended up watching this film a year-to-the-day since I started the thread!  :-*
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 35 queries.