• 23 Jul 2019 - 23:10
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fantastikal Diabolikal Supermen - WildEye  (Read 6176 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
Re: Fantastikal Diabolikal Supermen - WildEye
« Reply #15 on: 18 Dec 2011 - 10:16 »

Hopefully we'll get enough sales to do the next couple of books I have planned (and pretty much wrapped up).  I've got a big one on actor Giorgio Ardisson lined up for next; and then after that there's one you'll all be interested in, the first part in a series of intended books on Italian crime films, covering from 1945 to 1969.  But it all depends on selling enough of each issue to finance the next.

Well you've got a committed customer in me, keep us up to date with anything you put out and I'm sure you'll get some sale from this forum.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

gnorthcott

« Reply #16 on: 18 Dec 2011 - 19:11 »

Could not agree more

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #17 on: 30 Dec 2011 - 19:59 »

Hopefully we'll get enough sales to do the next couple of books I have planned (and pretty much wrapped up). I've got a big one on actor Giorgio Ardisson lined up for next;
This sounds very cool.I've always liked Giorgio and his films,from the more well known stuff like THE VIRGIN OF BALI to the real oddities such as EROTIC FAMILY and I MERCENARI RACCONTO.Always great fun to watch.
Keep up the good work,Matt. :P 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 34 queries.