• 12 Jul 2020 - 21:27
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Horror Movie Empire.com  (Read 9022 times)

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato
Re: Horror Movie Empire.com
« Reply #30 on: 02 Jan 2012 - 18:48 »

I've heard nothing since I placed the order but i'm in no real rush for the discs. I was going to pre-order the future Blue Underground releases but like Aarron, i'm not going to order anything else until I get my first order.  I would like to get the Synapse Blu-Ray of VAMPIRE CIRCUS though, had that on my 'to buy' list since it came out.

Funktion

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #31 on: 04 Jan 2012 - 10:32 »

I got my first shipping notice today.

Funnily enough, it was for the last order I placed (for a couple of items from this recent Synapse sale), not from any of the items from the Blue Underground sale...

I know it's only one guy, but he sure needs to improve his internal organization.  ;D

Funktion

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #32 on: 18 Jan 2012 - 11:22 »

A quick update: I'm still waiting for the Blue Underground titles I ordered (I didn't receive shipping confirmation for any of them), but I received today the Synapse BDs of The Image and Frankenhooker, and everything appears to be fine (sealed, with the sticker on the top of the cases, so brand new copies).

I paid about $10 for each shipped, so I'm happy with my purchase (I would pay more for just The Image from Amazon than what I paid for these 2).

Here's hoping I'll receive the rest of the titles soon.

Did anyone else get any of their orders?

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #33 on: 18 Jan 2012 - 11:27 »

Did anyone else get any of their orders?

Not yet, as I paid by paypal if I don't get them within another fortnight I'll have no choice but to file a dispute.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #34 on: 18 Jan 2012 - 12:49 »

Nothing yet.  I am still waiting for him to respond to an email that I sent on Monday.  Hopefully he'll be in touch soon.

HBK

• Almost Human
« Reply #35 on: 18 Jan 2012 - 14:21 »

He posted this on facebook:

Hi everyone, we know many of you are getting to the point of wanting to burst! we understand, again anyone that requests a refund we have no problem taking care of that for you otherwise we please ask that you be patient when sending us e-mails asking about order status, etc. we get literally over 100 e-mails a day ranging from order inquiries to other companies asking if we want to stock their stuff to people asking if we carry certain items...there is a new e-mail for order inquiries it is, in fact, orderinquiry@horrormovieempire.com you'll get a response hopefully within 96 hours. we also will be making the facebook page and twitter account mainly only for posting new products. some of you are frustrated, we get it, we were unprepaired, we get it, we suck, we get it, haha. we got some people on board to help out with everything and hopefully that translates into faster processing and answers. back to work now, thanx everybody! also a note to people that sent e-mails: we just found over 60 in our spam folder so some of you who didn't get responses that might be why. anyhoo we love you all, cheers!
-DKS

Starski

• Almost Human
« Reply #36 on: 18 Jan 2012 - 15:12 »

Nope,nothing yet,i paid by paypal,have 20 odd titles on order between the BU and Synapse sales(around 10 titles from each)hopefully he'll get round to them soon.... :'(

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #37 on: 18 Jan 2012 - 15:16 »

He posted this on facebook:

Hi everyone, we know many of you are getting to the point of wanting to burst! we understand, again anyone that requests a refund we have no problem taking care of that for you otherwise we please ask that you be patient when sending us e-mails asking about order status, etc. we get literally over 100 e-mails a day ranging from order inquiries to other companies asking if we want to stock their stuff to people asking if we carry certain items...there is a new e-mail for order inquiries it is, in fact, orderinquiry@horrormovieempire.com you'll get a response hopefully within 96 hours. we also will be making the facebook page and twitter account mainly only for posting new products. some of you are frustrated, we get it, we were unprepaired, we get it, we suck, we get it, haha. we got some people on board to help out with everything and hopefully that translates into faster processing and answers. back to work now, thanx everybody! also a note to people that sent e-mails: we just found over 60 in our spam folder so some of you who didn't get responses that might be why. anyhoo we love you all, cheers!
-DKS

Fuck, I get about 100 emails a day and I can manage to get all my shit together pretty much the same day. Hopefully respond within 96 hours?

They're a bit slow aren't they? :-*
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
« Reply #38 on: 18 Jan 2012 - 17:10 »

He apparently responds quicker on Twitter as he can access that on his phone.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

HBK

• Almost Human
« Reply #39 on: 18 Jan 2012 - 17:52 »

They are indeed slow. And I can't understand that right after the Blue Underground sale, through which he got a lot of orders he then put up another sale for synapse films. He can't possibly handle all that on his own.

A good example of a one man run operation is Mario from Kultvideo. It is possible but you have to be prepared, especially for these kind of discounts.

Starski

• Almost Human
« Reply #40 on: 25 Jan 2012 - 22:46 »

Anyone heard or received anything recently? ....nothing here still,i emailed them to enquire on that enquiry email address a few days ago but not heard back yet.

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #41 on: 26 Jan 2012 - 08:18 »

I finally had a response last night. Apparently my order should ship next week, he's just waiting for THE PROWLER to be back in stock. Fingers crossed.

Starski

• Almost Human
« Reply #42 on: 26 Jan 2012 - 12:44 »

I finally had a response last night. Apparently my order should ship next week, he's just waiting for THE PROWLER to be back in stock. Fingers crossed.

::) My first order was placed December 26th so hopefully he'll get around to mine soon  ;D

Funktion

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #43 on: 28 Jan 2012 - 12:40 »

I received shipping confirmation for another order.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #44 on: 28 Jan 2012 - 12:41 »

I've put in a paypal claim for my orders. Over the last few weeks I have asked about my order 4 times and had no reply.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 34 queries.