• 21 Sep 2021 - 06:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Horror Movie Empire.com  (Read 11904 times)

Starski

• Almost Human
Re: Horror Movie Empire.com
« Reply #45 on: 02 Feb 2012 - 01:06 »

I've put in a paypal claim for my orders. Over the last few weeks I have asked about my order 4 times and had no reply.

Had any trouble getting your money back? I'm getting close to the 45 day deadline so i'll need to decide what to do soon..... 

Longsden

• Special Cop In Action
  • Bastard Squad 666
« Reply #46 on: 02 Feb 2012 - 13:20 »

I missed the blue underground sale but will definitely avoid it due to some of the stories here. Plus the webstore looks awful

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #47 on: 02 Feb 2012 - 16:04 »

Had any trouble getting your money back? I'm getting close to the 45 day deadline so i'll need to decide what to do soon..... 
Got to wait for a reply at the moment.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Starski

• Almost Human
« Reply #48 on: 03 Feb 2012 - 09:06 »

Okay,i suppose all this is going to take a while to sort whichever way we play it,i ordered loads and still really want them,but,like everyone else...don't want to risk losing all that money either :'(

Funktion

• Violent Professional
« Reply #49 on: 03 Feb 2012 - 19:53 »

I received my second shipment from him today (shipped on 27/01/2012). It was actually a pre-ordered title (The House On Sorority Row, Scorpion Releasing 2 disc special edition), so the wait was rather short for this one.

So far I have received a total of 3 items (from the Synapse and Scorpion Releasing sale), but funnily enough I'm yet to receive any of the Blue Underground titles, which I ordered before the ones I received.

I only tried to email him once (+ a few messages on twitter), but didn't receive any reply.

So basically, slowly I'm receiving my titles, and for the price I paid for them I certainly don't mind waiting (most titles I ordered weren't particularly high on my purchase list, and I only ended up ordering them because of the price). But the lack of communications is disappointing, and unless it's a huge bargain I doubt I will buy anything from him again.

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #50 on: 03 Feb 2012 - 21:24 »

That's good to know.

He's responded to my tweets but has alluded to further contact through email but hasn't responded to that. I understand he'd about ten days behind on his email.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

the blob

• Violent Professional
« Reply #51 on: 03 Feb 2012 - 21:51 »

That's good to know.

He's responded to my tweets but has alluded to further contact through email but hasn't responded to that. I understand he'd about ten days behind on his email.

Now there again is the frustrating thing. Two days ago he posted in Facebook to say he'd gone through the 22nd Jan emails and was in the middle of the 23rd. I sent mine on 28th and I'm sure you were at least a few days before me so I'd have thought he'd have got to yours by now.

It's like he did a couple of days work, thought that it would appease people a bit then fucked off again. No postings on his Facebook page since Wednesday.

There's a poll at blu-ray.com and out of 128 participants, 5 have received their complete order. At this point I'd expect him to be at least posting where he's up to daily.

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #52 on: 03 Feb 2012 - 22:32 »

Sent mine on 26th or 27th.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Starski

• Almost Human
« Reply #53 on: 04 Feb 2012 - 17:25 »

I sent an email to enquire about my orders on the 24th but haven't heard anything...looking at fb and twitter he's gone awol and given up on the responding to emails thing all together.

the blob

• Violent Professional
« Reply #54 on: 04 Feb 2012 - 17:44 »

I sent an email to enquire about my orders on the 24th but haven't heard anything...looking at fb and twitter he's gone awol and given up on the responding to emails thing all together.

That's what I'm thinking at the moment. His only tweet recently was to retweet someone totally slagging him off which is very weird behaviour. I still don't think he's in it to scam anyone but it almost looks like it's got too much for him and he's cracked a bit..

Starski

• Almost Human
« Reply #55 on: 05 Feb 2012 - 12:33 »

I don't doubt the guy intends fulfilling orders ultimately,my concern is wether he lasts long enough to do so,greeks don't have the greatest of track records in financial stability.I have a few days left before my 45 day deadline,not sure if i wanna gamble my hundreds of pounds on this guy :'( 

the blob

• Violent Professional
« Reply #56 on: 05 Feb 2012 - 22:28 »

I put in a dispute for one of my Paypal orders that was coming to 45 days. Escalated to a claim by Paypal immediately. Hopefully the more people ducking out will help get some of the other orders moving because he seems to have big stock issues more than anything. I still have two orders there though, one of which has about a week to get to 45 days and the other on CC.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #57 on: 05 Feb 2012 - 22:49 »

Escalated to a claim by Paypal immediately.
That happened with mine aswell.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Starski

• Almost Human
« Reply #58 on: 06 Feb 2012 - 11:10 »

I've received a reply today saying i'll start to get tracking numbers this week(don't know why i'd get tracking numbers,i assume they'll come normal mail)
So just a standard reply i assume everyone gets,probably doesn't even look at your orders and i'll be very surprised if i do hear anything this week.   

Starski

• Almost Human
« Reply #59 on: 13 Feb 2012 - 00:31 »

Surprise surprise,the tracking numbers/despatch emails i was promised never arrived,i did put a Paypal claim into action a few days ago before the 45 day limit ran out,for all items from the BU sale.
I'll be doing the same for all Synapse titles i ordered a week later in the next few days as clearly there's no way i could possibly receive them now either before their 45 day period is up.
Not received one single item,what a total F up :-[ 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 23 queries.