16th September ZOLTAN "First Stage Zoltan" is going to be relesaed on Gatefold LP and as DIGI CD. The first 250 of the LP Version is including the CD as a Bonus - reserve your copy email@example.com
ZOLTAN „First Stage Zoltan“ (Cine 03)
• First full length by synth prog unit Zoltan
• All-analog vintage keyboards – digital-free!
• 1970s horror soundtracks meet krautrock
• Icy, futuristic synths
• Menacing and angular repetition
• For fans of Goblin, Heldon, Rush, Zombi and John Carpenter
„First Stage ZOLTAN“ contains six tracks of menacing chordal sweeps, cinematic synthscapes and relentless, angular rhythms. If Michael Mann ever remade “Zombie Holocaust” the soundtrack might sound something like this. For fans of Goblin, Rush, Zombi and John Carpenter.
ORGASMO SONORE „Revisiting Obscure Film Music Vol. 2“ (Cine 04) - End of October/November
• Following Revisiting Obscure Film Music volume 1 released in 2011
• Tribute to some of the most respected composers of the 60s and 70s
• Selection from all kind of cult movies : Western, Giallo, Horror, Erotica, Post-Apocalyptic, etc...
• Produced by Frank Rideau in Studio Le Bruxelles in Montréal
• Mastered in Chicago by Jason Ward with special care for vinyl pressing
• Original Artwork by american Mondo poster artist Jay Shaw
• For Fans of Ennio Morricone, Piero Piccioni, Stelvio Cipriani, Fabio Frizzi or Goblin
Canadian multi instrumentalist Frank Rideau is honouring once again the golden time of Filmmusic on his Vol. 2. The journey takes us from Morricone epics to Giallo Classics of the other maestro Bruno Nicolai, honouring all the marvellous Italians, Stelvio Cipriani, Piero Piccioni, Piero Umiliani, Fabio Frizzi, Walter Rizzati to Goblin but also John Carpenter, Mikis Theodorakis, Michael Holm and Francois de Roubaix – greatly executed - bon voyage!
SOSPETTO „Segni Misteriosi, con il sangue dipinto sul muro“ (Cine 05) - End October/November
• Mysterious project hailing from Germany
• honouring the golden age of Italian Filmmusic from the 60‘s and 70‘s
• all original compostions covering various directions
• orchestral sounds, funky beats & grooves, experimental jazz, easy listening, bossa nova
• For Fans of Fabio Frizzi, Goblin, Bruno Nicolai or Stelvio Cipriani
This German Duo is creating music with such an italian sound it could be easily used for an Giallo or Poliziotti made nowadays. You can hear some Frizzi influence especially with the choirs and some Nicolai in the harmonies but then again it all sounds so unique and fresh! If I wouldn´t know better I would bet my ass this must be Italians! 15 tracks of audible black gloves, bloody razors and fateful affairs, like a soundtrack of a never-filmed giallo.