• 03 Jul 2022 - 01:47
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paura: Lucio Fulci Remembered - MEGA RARE! ENDS 15/04/12 10pm  (Read 1744 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

The bills are piling up and my car needs a new CV joint so it's time to part with a few things...

This is a very rare edition of the signed and numbered sets that were sold via Mike Baronas' site just before the DVD went on general sale.

It's number 6 of 50 and what makes this a rarity out of the majority of these sets is that it's one of the few that are signed by DAGMAR LASSANDER (I'm not 100% sure but I think only the first 6 have her signature)

So you get 50 signatures on these sheets and there's some true EUROCULT superstars on there too! (see these pics for who has signed them)

Here's pictures of my set with all the extra cards plus a signed 10x8 of BEATRICE RING and a signed 10X8 of GIOVANNI LOMBARDO RADICE... You can see DAGMAR on the left hand sheet fourth one down.

In addition you also get the soundtrack CD signed by the composer...

All still in the packaging it was sent to me in way back in 2008...

Because I was one of the first people to buy these sets Mike put my name in the end credits of the DVD main feature so it's quite a special piece of memorabilia but as it's been in a drawer for a most of the time I've had it I'm going to let it go.

The original pre-order page can still be seen here...

http://pauraprod.com/DVD_preorder.htm

BIDDING STARTS AT £300 NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING

50 autographs, most from very elusive stars, works out at £6 pers person! BARGAIN! I forgot to take a photo of the DVD but you'll also get this in the opacakge too!

If you are interested in making an offer please post in this thread, email me or send a PM.

Cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 21 queries.