• 20 Sep 2020 - 18:27
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down

Author Topic: The lovelockandload Ray Lovelock interview - Ideas and feedback  (Read 59383 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Just watching the DVD now. Looks top notch, I'm blown away by the fact Ray has an Oliver Reed anecdote. It's a good one too!

Collins

• Special Cop In Action

gutted to have missed out on this.

Longsden

• Special Cop In Action
  • Bastard Squad 666

Can't wait  ::)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Can't wait  ::)

You cool for a download rather than a DVD-R? I'll be sending out the download links at the weekend if so.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

I proofed the DVD on Saturday and looks just great. Coed is currently testing the download link so once he gives it the all clear I'll email everyone who requested the download so they can grab it.

I'll hopefully burn everyone else's DVD-Rs at the weekend and post next week. I'll post the inserts at the same time I post the DVD-Rs

The Blu-ray option is being looked into by Oli.

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

I have done Blu-Ray remuxes but have never made one from scratch. The interview is in 720p so I'm going to have a play at making a Blu-Ray with menus. Been looking at some guides online and they don't seem overly complex. Will let you know how it goes.

Hellochas

• Special Cop In Action

I have done Blu-Ray remuxes but have never made one from scratch. The interview is in 720p so I'm going to have a play at making a Blu-Ray with menus. Been looking at some guides online and they don't seem overly complex. Will let you know how it goes.

;)

Mark (UK)

• Special Cop In Action

Cheers all involved  ;) I've downloaded & burned the dvd, the menu's look fantastic  ::)
WinRAR said the file was corrupt, but as I say, it burned to dvd OK, so probably a false report from WinRAR. I might try looking at the best way of getting an image printed on the disc, with a great cover & insert on the way it'll be a shame to have a plain old silver Verbatim disc.
Now to find time to watch it. Thanks again  ;)

DjangoLi

• Special Cop In Action

Just got in late to see the file had finally downloaded (it's about 2 in the morning here)

I also got the corrupt zip file error but the DVD is fine - and it extracted okay. I've skimmed through it now and no problems whatsoever. Really impressed with Demented's mastering work - it's lookin' good!

Totally relieved it's finally over... The second bonus disc (i.e. parts 3 and 4) will filter down the line over the coming months.... so it's not quite over yet - but the initial obligation has been fulfilled and that is good news. Again, thanks to all the donators and to Ray for making this happen in the first place - and also to Jonny, Hellochas and Demented for going way beyond the call of duty.

Right... I need to hit the hay....
"88Films tend to do what psychotics do,they confuse reality with illusion" David Cronenberg

Hellochas

• Special Cop In Action

Can someone send me a link? I'l too much of an Eager Beaver… ::)

Mark (UK)

• Special Cop In Action

Excellent interview Anthony  ;) I only intended to watch part one, but went through the whole thing. Ray comes across as a really nice bloke, not at all attention seeking or big headed like a few I could name  :D. It's always nice when your favourite actors turn out to be so genuine.

wayne

• One Just Man
  • His easiness

That would be super, postal service always takes his time when there is stuff on the way i really want to watch.  :-\  :-\

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

That would be super, postal service always takes his time when there is stuff on the way i really want to watch.  :-\  :-\

Link sent, let me know if you have any problems with it.

wayne

• One Just Man
  • His easiness

Works like ace Jonny, thanks.

In fact ... watching it right now and Ray seems really like a wonderful guy. Almost finished with part 1 ... time just flew by.

A big big thanks to all involved.  ;)  ;)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Anyone else want the download link?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.