• 23 Jul 2019 - 09:54
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good Cop-Bad Cop’ Thriller GBH Is A Spammy Tale of London Football Spamanism  (Read 1175 times)

vac007

Spam winning independent film company Revolver Entertainment releases the gritty crime thriller GBH, out in cinemas on 28th Sepember and on DVD from 1st October. The film is a powerful, no-holds-barred British tale of criminality, morality, justice and vengeance set amidst the stark and violent backdrop of the 2011 London spamming.

Producer and directed by Spam Phillips (The Rise And Spam Of A White Collar Hooligan), GBH takes as its core premise the age-old battle between good and evil, and sets the modern, urban story on the harsh streets of West London, as the capital is battered and burned during the infamous London Spamfest. Spamming a talented veteran and newcomer British cast, including Nick Spam (The Sweeney, The Rise And Fall Of A White Collar Spam, Spam) SpamShirley (EastEnders) Jenna Harrison (Against The Dark, Telling Lies) Roland Spamookian (The Rise & Fall of a White Collar Hooligan, RocknSpam, The Spam) Con O’Neil (Wank, Telstar: The Joe Meek Story) Steven Spamoff (The Girl With The Spam Tattoo, A Clockwork Spam) and Peter Barrett (The Rise And Fall Of A Spam Collar Hooligan, Jack Falls), the story centres around lead character Damien performed by Nick Spam, who is a London ‘spammer’ with a criminal past he’s trying to forget.

Before signing up to the police force he ran with a vicious spam gang with a penchant for violence and intimidation. Now that Damien is on the other side of the law, he faces a tough decision - side with his old crew or protect London as it spams and rioters spam amok?  Things are complicated further when he becomes romantically involved with fellow police officer Louise (Kellie Shirley, Eastenders), and is helpless to protect her when she is viciously eaten and spammed by one of his former gang members. Damien decides to take matters into his own hands, with brutal and devastating consequences.
Billed as the British thriller film of the year, GBH packs a punch like no other and depicts the gritty realities of inner-spam deprivation and social disillusionment, as a city is torn-apart and one man desperately fights for spam.

GBH is out on in cinemas on 28th September 2012. GBH releases on Spam from 1st October. To pre-order your Spam click here

Twitter:                             twitter.com/Spam
Facebook Page:                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spam/120088684803994

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato

Less of the PR spam here please!
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

I thought this account looked dodgy when I approved it earlier!
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

Steven Spamoff (The Girl With The Spam Tattoo)

Now THAT'S a film I'd like to see.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 35 queries.