Euro Cult Movie Forum > Blu-ray/DVD Company release archive

Scream Factory (US)

<< < (2/16) > >>

Paul:

--- Quote from: Hellochas on 05 Oct 2012 - 15:04 ---
--- Quote from: Paul on 04 Oct 2012 - 21:41 ---I've never seen DEATH VALLEY (seen the trailer on countless CIC tapes though). Any good?

--- End quote ---

Never got round to watching it either. Really like watching an old film which has passed me by on Blu-Ray, so I'll be getting hold of this one (and the rest like I said on my previous post  :-* )

--- End quote ---

They're putting out some really nice stuff. I'm very tempted by PRINCE OF DARKNESS and THEY LIVE too.

demented_uk:
The Town that Dreaded Sundown! About bloody time too. Some great announcements.

the blob:

--- Quote from: demented_uk on 05 Oct 2012 - 18:22 ---The Town that Dreaded Sundown! About bloody time too. Some great announcements.

--- End quote ---

It's one of those films that I've never seen but always wanted too so I'm very happy.

the blob:

--- Quote from: Paul on 05 Oct 2012 - 17:31 ---
--- Quote from: Hellochas on 05 Oct 2012 - 15:04 ---
--- Quote from: Paul on 04 Oct 2012 - 21:41 ---I've never seen DEATH VALLEY (seen the trailer on countless CIC tapes though). Any good?

--- End quote ---

Never got round to watching it either. Really like watching an old film which has passed me by on Blu-Ray, so I'll be getting hold of this one (and the rest like I said on my previous post  :-* )

--- End quote ---

They're putting out some really nice stuff. I'm very tempted by PRINCE OF DARKNESS and THEY LIVE too.

--- End quote ---

Did they announce PRINCE OF DARKNESS yet? It's one I'm really hoping they'll do. One of the few films that actually still creeps me out a bit ever since I saw it at the cinema.

Hellochas:

--- Quote ---
Rumors about such films as Phantasm II, They Live, Prince Of Darkness, Wes
Craven’s Deadly Blessing, The Funhouse, and even the recently released on
Blu-ray, Halloween II were popping up.
Now comes news, that ALL of these films, save for Prince Of Darkness, and a
few other films that hadn’t even been mentioned are coming to Blu-ray and
Dvd!

--- End quote ---

Doesn't seem PRINCE OF DARKNESS is on the release roster according to here:

http://www.chud.com/95486/shout-factory-announces-new-sub-label-halloween-ii-halloween-iii-blu-rays-and-more/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version