• 15 Apr 2021 - 11:28
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Almost human/violent professionals oop 2disc for trade....plus more  (Read 2375 times)

gnorthcott

I have the following for trade -

violent professionals/almost human - oop 2disc alan young set,english & italian language,slipcase,mint condition
Night of the werewolf - oop BCI dvd,hd mastered print with loads of extras,slipcase,liner notes etc.MINT
Vengeance of the zombies - oop BCI dvd,hd mastered print,loads of extras,slipcase,liner notes etc.MINT
4 flies on grey velvet - retrofilm large hardbox.MINT
Torso dvd - shameless.MINT
Dont go in the woods dvd - german dvd with nice slipcase,art cards & extras.MINT
Fantasy film memory #4/5 Dario argento 74page book by john martin (limited print run 4000 copies)NEAR MINT(no creases)
Delirium #5 - adrian luther smith - I bought a mint copy off ebay by accident when i already had a copy.Mint

Some things i am after are -

The maniacs dvd - MYA
The virgo the taurus and the capricorn dvd - MYA
The big gundown ( I dont know what is available for this title)
Light blast dvd - code red
Caltiki dvd
A virgin among the living dead dvd (image euroshock)
Cop in blue jeans dvd - raro
Sensuous nurse dvd
Delirium #4 (adrian luther smith)

This is just stuff that has sprung to mind but there are a million other things i am after inc euro horror/giallo/crime,wild east dvds,Koch rainbow collection discs,so if you have stuff i have not mentioned then let me know.Also i understand that maybe a few of the things i have mentioned have a higer value than what i am offering,if thats the case then something can be worked out :P

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

The big gundown ( I dont know what is available for this title)

There is the shorter cut of the film in English on Japanese dvd and the longer one is available from Koch in Germany which has English subtitles and German or Italian dialogue.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

gnorthcott

The koch one is quite expensive and oop isnt it?I doubt anybody would want to part with that one

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

The koch one is quite expensive and oop isnt it?I doubt anybody would want to part with that one
I didn't know that, I thought all them rainbow series ones were all available still.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

MarcMorris

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films

Is that Caltiki still available?
Nucleus Films – Movie Releasing/Extras Production/Disc Authoring
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.