• 15 Apr 2021 - 11:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Margheriti's 'Killer Fish' Region 2 Italian import available for sale/trade  (Read 2295 times)

Scyther

• Special Cop In Action
    • My Examiner Writings

Brand new, never watched. Italian/English audio options. Region 2 Import from Italy.

Anyone interested in purchasing or trading?

Bought this recently, forgetting I already had a DVR of this one! That's what happens when your collection grows too out of control to handle.  ???
G.
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

pedrofokia86

hello there scyther! what's the price for that dvd? thanks...

Scyther

• Special Cop In Action
    • My Examiner Writings

I had to pay over $20 USD for it, imported, but I'll take $20 even, postage included, mate! Lemmy know, and thanks!
G

pedrofokia86

the posting makes the price a little bit high... do you have any other dvds for sale? cheers.

Scyther

• Special Cop In Action
    • My Examiner Writings

the posting makes the price a little bit high... do you have any other dvds for sale? cheers.

understandable. I'd take $15, but that's as low as I'd go. Other than that, all I have is Scorpion's 'Satan's Blood' DVD. Cheers!
G

pedrofokia86

thanks a lot scyther! thats the crisis we livin in... i'll take it... is it in good condition?

Scyther

• Special Cop In Action
    • My Examiner Writings

thanks a lot scyther! thats the crisis we livin in... i'll take it... is it in good condition?

Haha, cool! Like new condition, man. Never opened, never played. Just took the shrink wrap off! I bought it and didn't realize I already had a copy, doh! PM me and we'll work out details. Thanks tons! :)
G
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.