• 02 Dec 2020 - 08:42
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sartana Angel of Death / Sono Sartana... (Giuliano Carnimeo, 1969)  (Read 2496 times)

paperbag

• Special Cop In Action

Sono Sartana, il vostro becchino

Sorry I could barely fit the text in the subject... haven't watched this yet but just got the Franco Cleef dvd

It's the only Sartana movie i've not seen mentioned on here, who has seen it?

Andrew Monroe

I have the FC disc too, it was one of the first things I got from him. I like this one quite a bit - been ages since I watched it though so I don`t have anything really insightful to say about it. The Bondian gadgets really come into play in this one. It`s probably my second favorite of the series, after LIGHT THE FUSE...terrific cast on show here.

LANZETTA

Sorry to differ that this is probably my least favourite of the Garko Sartana's.Kinski's manner of
exit is a big anti-climax,the villains are mediocre nor do i care for Frank Wolff's Buddy Ben character .The storyline ain't that great either.

For me the best is easily Parolini's original IF YOU MEET SARTANA PRAY FOR YOUR DEATH which has great atmosphere,a challenging but non unfathomable storyline and boasts the series best villains.

I'd then place LIGHT THE FUSE in 2nd place,HAVE A GOOD FUNERAL in 3rd with ANGEL OF DEATH 4th.

IL COMMISSARIO

I like LIGHT THE FUSE...the best of Garko's Sartana movies. It has the closest flavor to the popular and groundbreaking US James Bond-in- the-West show THE WILD, WILD WEST. Not to mention, the organ doubling as a gatling gun originated in an episode from season 3 of WWW.

paperbag

• Special Cop In Action

ANGEL OF DEATH is probably my favourite Sartana, I think Kinski is used alot better in this than in the first.. Gianni Garko's face expressions and poses are really good. The plot is really tight and seems to be the least confusing of the four movies.

LANZETTA

The plot is really tight and seems to be the least confusing of the four movies.
I endings very confusing no matter how many times i watch this. :(

The Hunchback

The Bondian gadgets really come into play in this one.

Perhaps your mistaken with another Sartana because this has no real gadgets to speak of unless you count his trademark pepper-box pistol as a gadget.
When Sartana isn't shooting folks he is usually making use of inanimate objects such as darts (he also has a box of throwing knives handy) to kill or disable his enemies.
Gadgets wouldn't come into play until the next sequel.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.