• 29 May 2020 - 23:00
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Negatives (Peter Medak, 1968)  (Read 1383 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
Negatives (Peter Medak, 1968)
« on: 06 Mar 2013 - 21:07 »

Peter McEnery plays Theo who's in a warped relationship with Vivien (Glenda Jackson) they pass the time playing role play sex games wherein they take on the roles of Dr Crippen and his lover Ethel le Neve. Up pops Reingard (Diane Cilento) a German photographer who manipulates Theo into having his hair cut and assuming another role play character, namely Baron von Richthofen. He gets his hair cut, buys some German WWI flying gear and assumes this role wholeheartedly even going so far as buying a scrap bi-plane and having it installed on his patio.

I did not get this film at all. Take no notice of the poster above as it is in no way sexy or erotic. The three main characters are annoying and the film goes nowhere. If there is a point to this whole shebang then I missed it.

Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

gnorthcott

Re: Negatives (Peter Medak, 1968)
« Reply #1 on: 06 Mar 2013 - 21:56 »

Sounds great  ;D
Seriously though, thanks for being blunt, the poster makes the film look quite cool so Im glad I dont need to waste my time seeking the film out
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 33 queries.