• 10 Dec 2019 - 02:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hanging For Django / Una lunga fila di croci (Sergio Garrone, 1969)  (Read 3067 times)

Russell22

• Special Cop In Action

Couldn't find a thread for this, so apologies if there is already one. Just noticed this up as "coming soon" at Raro's website.

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

Funktion

• Special Cop In Action

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film4/blu-ray_reviews_60/hanging_for_django_blu-ray.htm

1080i with Dolby Digital audio.

This is ridiculous. I now regret pre-ordering this title (and Nightmare City) directly from Raro.
Their releases are getting sloppier and sloppier. I will have to exercise extreme caution with their future releases, since they now appear to be in budget label mode.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film4/blu-ray_reviews_60/hanging_for_django_blu-ray.htm

1080i with Dolby Digital audio.

This is ridiculous. I now regret pre-ordering this title (and Nightmare City) directly from Raro.
Their releases are getting sloppier and sloppier. I will have to exercise extreme caution with their future releases, since they now appear to be in budget label mode.
Is Nightmare City 1080i as well?

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Funktion

• Special Cop In Action

Is Nightmare City 1080i as well?

There's no info regarding Nightmare City, hopefully it won't be.

Sorry if I caused any confusion with my above post, I basically meant to say that I regret pre-ordering that release without waiting for confirmation of the specs.
I never thought I would have to start worrying about this, especially for a release that was labelled by Raro as ┬źNew HD Transfer/Digitally restored┬╗.

I mean, just look at this screenshot in full size:
http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film4/blu-ray_reviews_60/hanging_for_django_blu-ray_/large/large_hanging_for_django_blu-ray_08.jpg
Look at her forehead, you can clearly see the lines from the de-interlacing.  :-[

Russell22

• Special Cop In Action

Ive been a bit disappointed with Raro's HD releases, so this travesty doesn't surprise me to say the least. DVDTalk.com rip this release to shreds over at their site. I wasn't overly impressed with their HD transfer of "Shoot first,die later" tbh, although i haven't seen the transfers of "Kidnap Syndicate" or "Naked Violence"  The DiLeo crime collection vol 1, was also patchy quality wise.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Jonny, Paul. Thread needs merging  :D

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 34 queries.