• 27 May 2019 - 00:14
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Wild beasts / Belve feroci (Franco E Prosperi, 1983)  (Read 27504 times)

Stephen Grimes

Re: Wild beasts/Belve feroci (Franco E Prosperi, 1983)
« Reply #30 on: 29 Jan 2008 - 11:07 »

That's a really nice program Jonny,very collectable :'(

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #31 on: 29 Jan 2008 - 13:09 »

Lorraine De Selle

It is strange how she looks vastly different in different roles.  I remember thinking she looked rather plain in CANNIBAL FEROX and HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE PARK but incredibly hot as the warden in that Mattei/Gemser prison movie.
I thought the same thing about those two but thought she looked nice in VACANZE PER UN MASSACRO

I haven't seen either of the two Bruno Mattei prison films she is in, which one are you referring to anyway?

i heard they were awful but if it gets a "Masterpiece" in the eyes of Lefteris i will endeavour to watch them ::)

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #32 on: 29 Jan 2008 - 14:01 »

She looks great in a topless swimmining pool scene in Brescia's THE NEW GODFATHERS,shame she's only in it for 5 minutes or so.

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures
« Reply #33 on: 29 Jan 2008 - 14:35 »

I haven't seen either of the two Bruno Mattei prison films she is in, which one are you referring to anyway?

VIOLENCE IN A WOMEN'S PRISION, the one Shriek Show/Media Blasters released.  I haven't seen the other one but I think it shares much of the same cast.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #34 on: 29 Jan 2008 - 16:21 »

I haven't seen the other one but I think it shares much of the same cast.
i haven't seen either but your right, i suppose they were shot back to back.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Johan Melle

• Violent Professional
    • Euro Fever
« Reply #35 on: 01 Feb 2008 - 22:29 »

I think Lorraine looks very sexy in HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE PARK, her guest role in RETURN OF THE SAINT, VACANZE PER UN MASSACRO and when she lets her hair down in VIOLENCE IN A WOMEN'S PRISON. She does look very mousy in CANNIBAL FEROX, though, and WILD BEASTS isn't really Lorraine at her finest, either. I agree with ecc that it's really odd how she managed to look this different in so many films. To be fair, though, the role in WILD BEASTS wasn't intended for her. Originally, Tisa Farrow was to play the role but she dropped out at the last possible moment - causing the production to be delayed while they searched for a new lead actress.

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #36 on: 08 Jul 2008 - 12:35 »

I've just come back from another trip visiting my girlfriend in the Czech Republic and I had a nice little find that I thought I'd share with you.
There is a horror publication called 'Filmag' out there and it seems that each issue it gives away one or two free DVD's.
I picked up the July issue from a newspaper kiosk for 76 kc (about £2.50) which came with 2 free dvd's.

One of them was 'WILD BEASTS/BELVE FEROCI' and the other was an English dubbed 'BLACK CAT' (Lucio Fulci). Haven't properly checked the specs for 'Wild Beasts' but I was pretty impressed with it for a freebie!.

Apparently next months issue will have Fulci's 'Murderrock Dancing Death' - I should be out there again in August so if I get a chance I'll grab a copy and see what else comes with it.

Also if anyone happens to be visiting Prague this summer it's well worth hunting down this mag  (and dropping me a PM for a beer!) - unless you understand Czech it's not the best read but you can't go too wrong with £2 for two decent enough flicks.  ::)

loops

Re: Wild beasts / Belve feroci (Franco E Prosperi, 1983)
« Reply #37 on: 06 Apr 2009 - 09:07 »

I watched this the other day and thought it was a lot of fun, although it let itself down slightly with some unessary animal cruelty.

CameraObscura

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #39 on: 04 Mar 2010 - 16:42 »

We're happy to announce WILD BEASTS as no. 7 of our 'Italian Genre Cinema Collection"   :D

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!
« Reply #40 on: 04 Mar 2010 - 16:48 »

Fantastic news!  ::)
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook          Twitter        Google+
Letterboxd

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #41 on: 04 Mar 2010 - 16:58 »

We're happy to announce WILD BEASTS as no. 7 of our 'Italian Genre Cinema Collection"   :D

Oh yes!  :P
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

CameraObscura

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #42 on: 04 Mar 2010 - 17:44 »

You will be happy to hear -- and we are VERY happy to inform you -- that we are allowed to use the English audio track alongside the ususal English subtitles for the Italian language version this time!

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #43 on: 05 Mar 2010 - 10:35 »

Great stuff!
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

CameraObscura

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #44 on: 24 May 2010 - 17:26 »

As we find the internationally used Italian poster very dull and kinda ugly, we opted to go with the Japanese version which looks nothing short of spectacular, quite literally so :):

http://forum.cinefacts.de/6776987-post24.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.37 seconds with 39 queries.