• 19 Oct 2020 - 15:18
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If You Meet Sartana, Pray For Your Death (Gianfranco Parolini, 1968)  (Read 2310 times)

The Pallbearer

I tried to fit the italian name in the thread title to fit the uniform, but "Se Incontri Sartana, Prega Per La Tua Morte" was too long.  ???

Anyways, I was surprised there wasn't a thread about this already, one of my all time favorite spaghettis.  Through its labyrinth of a plot, it gave us one of the greatest SW anti-heros of all time.  The convoluted plot made me want to watch the movie over and over again and made it more rewarding with each viewing.  I doubt anybody could get the plot down right away (and I made some very feeble stabs in the dark).  William Berger and Fernando Sancho turn in great performances (as always) and with the low-budget direction of Parolini you can not go wrong.  Klaus Kinski's small cameo is also very cool.

An essential.

LANZETTA

I doubt anybody could get the plot down right away (and I made some very feeble stabs in the dark). 

Well we sorta cracked it on another forum but it might be interesting reproducing our "reconstruction" here as i'm sure this'll attract plenty of new input from Sartana heads on this forum.

But definitely for me Sartana is one of the best! :) :) :) :) :)

The Hunchback

I doubt anybody could get the plot down right away (and I made some very feeble stabs in the dark). 

Well we sorta cracked it on another forum but it might be interesting reproducing our "reconstruction" here as i'm sure this'll attract plenty of new input from Sartana heads on this forum.

But definitely for me Sartana is one of the best! :) :) :) :) :)

It isn't as fun as the Carnimeo sequels but, yes, it's essential.

IL COMMISSARIO

I'm watching WILD, WILD WEST season two and episode 7, NIGHT OF THE POISONOUS POSEY features a pipe organ with a concealed machine gun much like the one in the later LIGHT THE FUSE...SARTANA IS COMING!

Nikita

I'm watching WILD, WILD WEST season two and episode 7, NIGHT OF THE POISONOUS POSEY features a pipe organ with a concealed machine gun much like the one in the later LIGHT THE FUSE...SARTANA IS COMING!

ooooo.. kick ass!!!  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.