• 21 Oct 2017 - 17:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Roma drogata: la polizia non può intervenire Cinedelic soundtrack  (Read 2659 times)

Stephen Grimes

Anyone manged to get this new release from Cinedelic?I've a terrible dvd-r of the Italian language tape(onscreen title Hallucinating Strip),good film though and he music stands out,very original and funky.
Here's the opening titles song,the best from the film:

Gary B.

I saw this on the BEAT Records site, but had no idea how it sounds.  That track really doesn't sell me...  how is the rest of the soundtrack?

vigilanteforce

It always surprises me that the Italians release soundtracks for some of their most obscure films that are almost impossible to find!

Stephen Grimes

That track really doesn't sell me...  how is the rest of the soundtrack?
You'd really need to see the movie before you buy the cd,it's not like the usual crime soundtracks from that period.
I'm getting a dvd-r upgrade of it soon as my copy is really bad so i'll sort something out with you.
Btw anyone know of an English dub?The fact American actor Bud Cort is in it means there must be an English track plus the title Hallucinating Strip!

vigilanteforce

Just watched this- and made a copy for you Stephen! The score is not typical of the genre, indeed. But the movie is not a typical Italian crime either. Marcel Bozzuffi delivers a good performance as a police inspector and there are some totally bizarre moments where some kids are hallucinating after using drugs. I have never heard anything about an English dub though.. Perhaps there is one is Venezuela who knows? :-\

Stephen Grimes

Just watched this- and made a copy for you Stephen!
No way!You're a star mate,thanks so much.
Got something for your Mattei collection soon.

Gary B.

You'd really need to see the movie before you buy the cd,it's not like the usual crime soundtracks from that period.
I'm getting a dvd-r upgrade of it soon as my copy is really bad so i'll sort something out with you.
sounds great!  thanks a lot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 22 queries.