• 23 Nov 2020 - 20:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monnezza book!  (Read 5718 times)

Gary B.

Monnezza book!
« on: 08 Jul 2007 - 18:27 »

Gary B.

Re: Monnezza book!
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jul 2007 - 18:28 »

So I've had the book for a while now, and keep attempting to translate parts of it. It is mainly a reference book that describes every film that Milian plays as 'Monnezza' and 'Nico Giraldi' (each film gets its own section in the book). There is also a large 'glossary' of characters/locations/terminolo gy and actors from every 'Monnezza/Giraldi' film.
The book starts off with a chapter called 'Monnezza Forever' and seems to describe the importance and popularity of him with the Italian public. After that there are a few interviews with Umberto Lenzi, Quinto Gambi, Massimo Vanni, Enzo Cannavale, Mario Donatone, and Daniele Alabiso. Each film gets about 1-2 pages that includes a summary, and black and white photos are on nearly every other page. approximately 200+ pages.

A worthy buy for any Giraldi/Milian fan, and a must own for the diehards. apparently this same company released a similar book on Edwige Fenech...Here's hoping there's a Lilli Carati one someday in the future!

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #2 on: 03 Aug 2007 - 21:30 »

Obviously ununderstandable if you can't read Italian but do they have loads of pictures?

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #3 on: 03 Aug 2007 - 21:31 »

Here's hoping there's a Lilli Carati one someday in the future!
I certainly hope so  8)

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.