• 26 Apr 2017 - 00:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Etruscan Kills Again / L' Etrusco uccide ancora (Armando Crispino, 1972)  (Read 12735 times)

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton

Any recommendations about where to purchase this Code Red release? Diabolik DVD has already sold out...

Try sellers at amazon.com (see link below).  

I bought a copy yesterday from a seller called the exterminator for $15 US and change, shipping included.  I also bought PRIMAL RAGE from the same seller today for $16 US and change.  

For those that don't live in the States, many sellers will ship internationally.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O7I6MU/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&qid=1280434749&sr=8-1&condition=new
"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!

bruce holecheck

• Almost Human

Just to make sure I'm reading this right....  the German DVD (part of their Edgar Wallace series) includes an additional 20 seconds during one of the sex scenes?  Has this footage turned up anywhere else, like the Italian tapes?  Or is the German version an exclusive edit akin to their releases of SOLANGE and 7 BLOODSTAINED ORCHIDS?
-----------------------------
Cinema Arcana
Knee-Deep in Cinemuck!

Johnny66

• Almost Human

Any recommendations about where to purchase this Code Red release? Diabolik DVD has already sold out...

I bought a copy yesterday from a seller called the exterminator for $15 US and change, shipping included.  I also bought PRIMAL RAGE from the same seller today for $16 US and change.  

For those that don't live in the States, many sellers will ship internationally.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O7I6MU/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&qid=1280434749&sr=8-1&condition=new

Thanks for the info. I've picked it up at Diabolik (it's back in stock). ;)

g053584398

• Almost Human

Does anyone know where I could get hold of a copy of the fan-dubbed German DVD with the English track?

logboy

• Almost Human

i'd like to hear your advise on amazon USAs marketplace for those living abroad. im in the UK, and the only times ive looked at it, the shipping rates have been extortionate, clearly outweigh the competition on item prices.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 29 queries.